Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for (future) Asiamaxxers

Wombcel98

Wombcel98

Chinless abomination | 5.5" wrists | NEET
-
I have this non-incel normie friend who's 5'8" (manlet tier in Europe) and has some European features (semi-blonde hair, green eyes) and a sub 5 face with some acne. He's from Hungary and tried Tinder for 2 years. 1 and a half years in Hungary, 6 months in Japan. Below you can see his statistics. Summarized:

-He got 26 matches in Hungary in the span of almost two years, none of which resulted in a date.

-He got 78 matches in Japan even though he's only been there for a few months. He had dates the first week he arrived.

-He's had 7 dates so far and several women interested in ONS.

-He had more girlfriends in Japan than he had his entire life in Hungary.

-In Japan he had 3 times the matches in about one fourth of the time he spent looking for dates in Hungary.

And keep in mind: This dude is BELOW average. He is not good-looking by any means.

This shit really is lifefuel for chinless framecels like me ... only problem is I'm a NEET, but once I get enough money to get the hell out of here I'm gone ... Europe is a sinking ship anyways.

Attachments

• lifefuel.png
    lifefuel.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
hes lying.
dont believe people

people are lying

-He got 26 matches in Hungary in the span of almost two years, none of which resulted in a date.
slayer :chad::chad::chad:

but im short and this half an inch can make difference, he is probably more bulked also, ehhh even SEA isnt for me :feelsrope::feelsrope:

but im short and this half an inch can make difference, he is probably more bulked also, ehhh even SEA isnt for me :feelsrope::feelsrope:
He's not muscular at all. Guy is average normie tier of untrained. Probably around 70kg with some flabby belly fat.

Bro you are blonde slayer you would do fine tbh

Just be [censored]

Noodles would do anything for a tall white guy

Noodles would do anything for a tall white guy
Yes, but he isn't even tall. 5'8" is manlet tier where I'm from. In Europe everything under 6 feet isn't even worth looking at for women. In Japan, being 5'6" is enough.

Yes, but he isn't even tall. 5'8" is manlet tier where I'm from. In Europe everything under 6 feet isn't even worth looking at for women. In Japan, being 5'6" is enough.
You gotta be decent looking to get a Japanese girl. They won’t date some fat overweight neckbeard just cause he’s white JFL

its my blonde bro

He liked 52% of women in japan while only liking 28% in hungary.hard to make conclusions

hes lying.
dont believe people

people are lying
this. unless theres a solid proof its not worth the trouble going to sea or even worse Japan, its an expensive place to live in.
you should try doing tinder experiment in japan and sea to see how it really is, b4 deciding to go..
but I think its bs, cause here in the capital city of Indonesia theres quite a lot of high tier mayos in tinder, they definitely slay tbh
you cant compete with them if youre a 4/10 mayocel

hes lying.
dont believe people

people are lying
Nope, he's shown me several chats so far and also talked about girls rejecting him. It's legit. JBW is true to a certain extent.

im 43kg, its over

massive cope
You need to be proportional. 43kg is probably over unless you find yourself a jap girl into very short and skinny guys. But 60kg would be enough. That's not even that far from average over there.

You gotta be decent looking to get a Japanese girl. They won’t date some fat overweight neckbeard just cause he’s white JFL
If decent-looking means below average then I agree. You can be sub 5 and short like my mate and still slay.

Tfw ethnic
The guy next to his room is an arab and he literally fucks every night, he wakes up from the moans of the girls and tells me about how annoying this dude is. Idk about his looks though, could be a chaddam.
He liked 52% of women in japan while only liking 28% in hungary.hard to make conclusions
He still got 3 times the matches in Japan even though in total he liked less. Also consider the time he spent there. It's very easy to make conclusions. He gets laid in Japan, he doesn't get laid in Hungary. It's over in Europe, it's not over in Japan.

Last edited:
hurry up if you want to japanmaxx tbh after tokyo 2020 sexual market place will increase %100 for sure

I have this non-incel normie friend who's 5'8" (manlet tier in Europe) and has some European features (semi-blonde hair, green eyes) and a sub 5 face with some acne. He's from Hungary and tried Tinder for 2 years. 1 and a half years in Hungary, 6 months in Japan. Below you can see his statistics. Summarized:

-He got 78 matches in Japan even though he's only been there for a few months. He had dates the first week he arrived.

-He's had 7 dates so far and several women interested in ONS.

-He had more girlfriends in Japan than he had his entire life in Hungary.

-In Japan he had 3 times the matches in about one fourth of the time he spent looking for dates in Hungary.

And keep in mind: This dude is BELOW average. He is not good-looking by any means.

This shit really is lifefuel for chinless framecels like me ... only problem is I'm a NEET, but once I get enough money to get the hell out of here I'm gone ... Europe is a sinking ship anyways.

Im telling you and I tell all, Neet isn't living. You're better off necking yourself asap then condemning yourself to such a repetitive, never ending cycle of doing nothing in eternal boredom.

Im telling you and I tell all, Neet isn't living. You're better off necking yourself asap then condemning yourself to such a repetitive, never ending cycle of doing nothing in eternal boredom.
I'm very rarely bored. I have so many things to do, and when I don't then I just relax. Time is too precious to work. Never condemn yourself to a repetitive cycle of misery and depression like a 9 to 5 job for some jewish slave owner just to buy shit you don't need anyways.

(it's also unhealthy af)

Last edited:
I'm very rarely bored. I have so many things to do

Time is too precious to work. 9 to 5

Like what?

Im genuinely curious what you do and how you earn for a living. What do you do to eliminate boredom?

Only a brainlet works a 9 to 5 as an employee. Theres hundreds of ways of making a decent living as your own boss and having the freedom to choose your time and when to work, assuming you have a useful skill that you can exploit through a small business.
Do you think you can go SEA as a lizard?
Im not sure tbh

Gooks don't appeal to me, so that kind of kills any sort of motivation to pursue that.

I believe i can, but I cant truly know until I play that out.

Like what?

Im genuinely curious what you do and how you earn for a living. What do you do to eliminate boredom?

Only a brainlet works a 9 to 5 as an employee. Theres hundreds of ways of making a decent living as your own boss and having the freedom to choose your time and when to work, assuming you have a useful skill that you can exploit through a small business.
I gymcel 5 times a week, I love the cope. I like reading, hour a day max though. I like listening to music, lying in my bed, sleeping for a long time, eating (I cook twice a day, gotta gain weight somehow), lying in the sun, when there's no sun I use the tanning bed, I like going into the sauna, walks in the forest, browsing through incels.co or YouTube, playing some video games, talking to some friends (although I prefer solitude) checking my room for optimal temperature and humidity, shitting with the door open, blasting loud music at 7 in the morning to annoy all the wagecucks in the neighbourhood, I could go on and on seriously. And sure, sometimes I'm bored too, but it's better being bored than being depressed.

In the end, 90% of people who aren't NEETs end up working a shitty 9 to 5 job for some jewish employer, paying half or more of their hard-earned money to the government, literally paying the people that don't give a shit about you and only want to exploit you. JFL if you think that's a good life.

Last edited:
tenor.gif
what is ur blonde
@Insomniac
Nope, he's shown me several chats so far and also talked about girls rejecting him. It's legit. JBW is true to a certain extent.

You need to be proportional. 43kg is probably over unless you find yourself a jap girl into very short and skinny guys. But 60kg would be enough. That's not even that far from average over there.

If decent-looking means below average then I agree. You can be sub 5 and short like my mate and still slay.

The guy next to his room is an arab and he literally fucks every night, he wakes up from the moans of the girls and tells me about how annoying this dude is. Idk about his looks though, could be a chaddam.
He still got 3 times the matches in Japan even though in total he liked less. Also consider the time he spent there. It's very easy to make conclusions. He gets laid in Japan, he doesn't get laid in Hungary. It's over in Europe, it's not over in Japan.
yeah but still people will keep telling me i can find gf, its over over over