Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lifefuel for fatcels - just feedermaxx theory

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I'm hanging out with this dude on the bus from high school. He is as fat as hamlossus and smells like the devil, and many normies he brings onto the bus don't really like him. His lower third is garbage but concealed by miles of fat, his midface is impossible to tell and his eyes/forehead are ok.

He has gf. I originally didn't believe him but he kept showing me legit texts from her and I realised it was real. How did this nugget of a man end up getting a gf? Enter the feederpill.

He was showing me a text of his gf freaking out and telling him he needed to eat right after he told her he didn't have dinner that night. She told him in the next he "needs food for energy" and basically acted concerned about this fat fuck's health because he didn't eat for one night. JFL.

I jokingly told him his girlfriend was fucked up and laughed, and he didn't seem to get it so he brushed it off.

Fatcels have no excuse. Not only can they just lose weight, but they can also fatmaxx and get a feeder gf. Inceldom is always caused by things out of your control.

Fatcels are volcels example #5985839473927497394759385039202198485954839347593829219

wow what the fuck

Yes but it even works for some men as well
Fatmaxxing is more legit than japanmaxxing and boymaxxing

Annoyed3

I've spent most of my life at 280 pounds.

In 2016 I went from 280 - 200.

In 2017 I went from 200 - 155 (what I am currently).

Life has never been better. When I was fat my life was devoid of hope.

The Yellowpill saved me.

*Also when I lost all that weight I realized I will always truecel as ever in the west because nothing changed (people have been nicer to me since I started BoyMaxxing though).

@jerrycan dan

feeder fetish theory is deffs legit

Fatcels are volcels. Just like that piece of shit @BrendioEEE

inb4 cope

What's japanmaxxing

SUMMON THE BLOATLORD

It's sad to see some people still repeating the "fatcel = votcel" meme. I'd ban you. Jesus, even fucking simple logic proves this statement false. 1) Can a male incel exist without being fat? answer -> yes. 2) if this male gets fat, is he an incel? -> yes 3) if this man now loses the fat, is he an incel? -> yes. 4) so "fatcel = volcel" is a fucking shit.

Now please stop with the meme

It's sad to see some people still repeating the "fatcel = votcel" meme. I'd ban you. Jesus, even fucking simple logic proves this statement false. 1) Can a male incel exist without being fat? answer -> yes. 2) if this male gets fat, is he an incel? -> yes 3) if this man now loses the fat, is he an incel? -> yes. 4) so "fatcel = volcel" is a fucking shit.

Now please stop with the meme
the point is that being an incel is not dependent on whether you are fat or not
if you are normie-tier below all your fat you are probably LARPing and not an incel, which is what some people do, so it is worthwhile to spout this meme. hamlossus is still incel no matter how fat or skinny he is because his face looks deformed

I'm hanging out with this dude on the bus from high school. He is as fat as hamlossus and smells like the devil, and many normies he brings onto the bus don't really like him. His lower third is garbage but concealed by miles of fat, his midface is impossible to tell and his eyes/forehead are ok.

He has gf. I originally didn't believe him but he kept showing me legit texts from her and I realised it was real. How did this nugget of a man end up getting a gf? Enter the feederpill.

He was showing me a text of his gf freaking out and telling him he needed to eat right after he told her he didn't have dinner that night. She told him in the next he "needs food for energy" and basically acted concerned about this fat fuck's health because he didn't eat for one night. JFL.

I jokingly told him his girlfriend was fucked up and laughed, and he didn't seem to get it so he brushed it off.

Fatcels have no excuse. Not only can they just lose weight, but they can also fatmaxx and get a feeder gf. Inceldom is always caused by things out of your control.
Is there anyway you can tell her on why she likes him being fat? Everyone is disgusted when I take my shirt off showing my fat body. Even girls purposely pinch and touch my man boobs just to laugh.

Finding a girl with a feeder fetish is like finding a girl who is into manlets.