Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR [Lifefuel for fat fucks] anything with over 20 percent sugar makes you retarded and how to fix it

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
About a month ago I was dealing with some mad brain fog. I was also eating a ton of sugary shit as a form of coping. If you do this and ever feel frustrated occasionally by the mild lack of lucidity that comes with brain fog, you should stop shoveling garbage that fries your brain and your insides into your mouth. Legit anything processed with added sugar is something you should eat as little as possible, preferably never. Thousands of years of peasants who spent their whole lives toiling away with plants were not able to breed fruit that will fuck you and your blood sugar up as much as the average service station doughnut can.

A sign you should try this out is if you ever feel alert and generally better after sleeping for an abnormally long period of time and then waking up.

How do you stop? You break the habit. How do you do this? It's extremely easy. Simply don't eat for 24 hours and a bit, and after that ease yourself back into normal food over the next couple of days with foods low in carbohydrates and with small portions initially. At no point eat sugary garbage after you stopped eating for about 27 hours. What does this achieve? You break the habit of using food in general as a crutch because you've started exercising portion control, and you don't crave sugary junk anymore because what you are eating has none of it. This is incredibly easy even for a low motivation retard such as myself and many others here because all you have to do is be more passive than usual and not eat certain things. Unless you live in the car park of a Ben and Jerry's and eat out of their waste bin to survive this is piss easy to accomplish. After this is done a certain degree of lucidity and lack of brain fog will return to you that you didn't think you'd lost.

I agree 100%

For Americans though you have to be careful and read the nutrition facts to be sure there are no simple sugars added to your processed foods. Stay away from fructose, corn syrup, etc. added to make the food addictive. Better to just avoid processed foods in general tbh.

free him you cucks

I don't even like sweet things, I just drink beer

sugar increases anxiety

At first I was ready to celebrate because I saw the purple [LDAR] and knajjds avi and a cross through the name. I thought he was banned for a second and we would be safe...

At first I was ready to celebrate because I saw the purple [LDAR] and knajjds avi and a cross through the name. I thought he was banned for a second and we would be safe...
'We' meaning memeing teenager hammy-spammers