Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lifefuel for ethnicels

Jotogo

Jotogo

Spergpilled Khaleejicel
1579811686516.png

I just know this was made by a gay man on 4chan.

I just know this was made by a gay man on 4chan.
Or maybe some currycoper trying to psy-op his way into a relationshit.

This is just plain old cuckery and humiliation of the average manlet currycel, likely to make fun of and mock them; literally no foid in the world has this specific attraction to this specific niche, and it seems a simple cope... :feelsugh:

Not to mention that even if a singular foid has this specific niche of cuckery, she still envisions such a cuck to be facially attractive; likely at least 7/10 or above. :feelskek:

This is just plain old cuckery and humiliation of the average manlet currycel, likely to make fun of and mock them; literally no foid in the world has this specific attraction to this specific niche, and it seems a simple cope... :feelsugh:

Not to mention that even if a singular foid has this specific niche of cuckery, she still envisions such a cuck to be facially attractive; likely at least 7/10 or above. :feelskek:
In the end, it's all fucking over for us. They would rather portray us as twink weaklings to pounce over than want what we are meant to be and what our ancestors were. Warriors.

It was made on a femcel website.
Which one:feelswhere:?

From what I've seen, femcel sites are filled with currywhores and other brown bitches complaining how "misogynistic" the men of their race are.

I literally want to fucking rapefugeemaxx. I hate cumskin whores who make condescending shit like this. I WANT TO SAQALIBAMAXX NOW :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

JFL, every trait is either soy or cucked

Crystal cafe
Thought so. Seems like it's one of the few ones that are still active after pinkpill.co collapsed.

Interesting anyway.

I literally want to fucking rapefugeemaxx. I hate cumskin whores who make condescending shit like this. I WANT TO SAQALIBAMAXX NOW :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Immigrate to Germany or Sweden

*Must have 7/10+ face

Immigrate to Germany or Sweden
I'll go to one of these countries with my fellow Syrian Arab brethren, they're managing very successful sexrings in Europe with cumskin toilets. They could hand me a virgin 7/10+ prime foid who's attracted to illegal shit and maybe darktriadmaxxing.

I'll go to one of these countries with my fellow Syrian Arab brethren, they're managing very successful sexrings in Europe with cumskin toilets. They could hand me a virgin 7/10 and above prime foid who's attracted to illegal shit and maybe darktriadmaxxing.
Saint hamudi will meet you in Frankfurt

Saint hamudi treffe sie inn Frankfurt

It was made on a femcel website.
Cope, curry femcels has the same standards as regular currwhores, they're just uglier.

Nah this is gay as a fuck and degrading if anything.