Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lifefuel for driver’s license cels

JFL toilets and chad have made fun of me before for not driving a humongous gas guzzling truck.. I can't ever get it right
they tell me i drive a cuck toilet car :feelsree::feelsree: FUCK YOU!!!!

it's over

Women are like this in Europe too btw. Even if there's good public transport in big cities, foids still prefer that you have a car. It doesn't matter whether these women vote for green parties, so they think not owning a car is environmental friendly, but yet they still expect you to have one, + big apartment, etc etc etc. Even these "green whores" are extremely vain and materialistic. Maybe not as bad as in America but get real, women don't change really. Wherever they are, they are materialistic gold digging whores

I have a license but I haven't drove a car since my driving test so I probably wouldn't even dare to try now. I don't remember traffic rules at all.

JFL toilets and chad have made fun of me before for not driving a humongous gas guzzling truck.. I can't ever get it right

My Working Memory is Superior or Very Superior. I'll transcribe a few select quotes.

I hate driving but its necessary where I live.

Women are like this in Europe too btw. Even if there's good public transport in big cities, foids still prefer that you have a car. It doesn't matter whether these women vote for green parties, so they think not owning a car is environmental friendly, but yet they still expect you to have one, + big apartment, etc etc etc. Even these "green whores" are extremely vain and materialistic. Maybe not as bad as in America but get real, women don't change really. Wherever they are, they are materialistic gold digging whores

I have a license but I haven't drove a car since my driving test so I probably wouldn't even dare to try now. I don't remember traffic rules at all.
Foids are such hypocrites & are incredibly stupid- they vote Green and claim to be for the environment, yet they demand a man to drive a nice car with high CO2 emissions.

Jfl if you think european foids are like that.
They're as shit as american ones.

Jfl if you think european foids are like that.
They're as shit as american ones.
Exactly Idk why americans think Europe is better
Both are shit