Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lifefuel for doomsdaycels, there is a lot of talk in the media about an upcoming recession

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Just youtube "2022 recession" and cope. I love it. I mean, I'll lose all my investments but many more will suffer. It will be like 2008-2009 all over again when the whores became a lot less stuck up. I read on some asian forums back in 2011 (I think it was called asia's finest), that Asian American men started to ascend during this recession period, and this was before the blackpill. Suddenly Asian men became desirable all of a sudden.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shBwNBNHcso

At 4:52 " (interest) rates are going up so the investment environment is less conducive towards spending, consumption is weakening".

Haha, yep, sounds and feels like 2008 all over again.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbQEMsioXxM

Last edited:
I'm hoping for a nuclear war.

I hope Russia nukes the world to smithereens and all of humanity dies off within a few years.

I actually hope there isn’t. I want to moneymax

I'm hoping for a nuclear war.

I hope Russia nukes the world to smithereens and all of humanity dies off within a few years.
Me too honestly, I feel like that'll be one of the most peaceful ways to go out and then the world will return to a natural state like it once was.

Btw this is off-topic but is there no search feature on this site?

I'm hoping that one of Biden's biolabs in Ukraine leaks a genetically engineered virus that wipes ou every human being that possesses the genes for simping behavior, gratuitous bullying, promiscuity, glowniggerism, and (((usury))).

Last edited:
Just youtube "2022 recession" and cope. I love it. I mean, I'll lose all my investments but many more will suffer. It will be like 2008-2009 all over again when the whores became a lot less stuck up. I read on some asian forums back in 2011 (I think it was called asia's finest), that Asian American men started to ascend during this recession period, and this was before the blackpill. Suddenly Asian men became desirable all of a sudden.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shBwNBNHcso

At 4:52 " (interest) rates are going up so the investment environment is less conducive towards spending, consumption is weakening".

Haha, yep, sounds and feels like 2008 all over again.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbQEMsioXxM

Screw you goyim you will all fucking suffer and starve for condemning me to a hell of truceldom

My eastern European third world shithole still has lower GDP per capita in 2022 than in 2007.

A recession? We're definitely looking at a full-blown depression with the way things are going and possibly worse

This guy has been helping out millions and millions of Americans since the pandemic with very useful pandemic related tax info. And now he's telling people, get ready to get fucked lol.

At 5:46 "Its gonna come out of nowhere"

I was optimistic in my original post about whores being less stuckup because of this upcoming recession and that may or may not happen but one thing is for sure though, crime will skyrocket.

SO basically around late september, we are gonna see the shit show happen. That is when the market will tank. Probably even before that.

This is a very likely reality now and not some doomsday cope. Get ready for it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o79943JEHkc

Last edited:
I'm hoping that one of Biden's biolabs in Ukraine leaks a genetically engineered virus that wipes ou every human being that possesses the genes for simping behavior, gratuitous bullying, promiscuity, glowniggerism, and (((usury))).
What if it ends up like one of those manga where it just kills off virgin males? or just males, if anything men right now are the ones vulnerable to extermination the most as plastics and other estrogen imitators. Even COVID was tougher on men as the virus was prone to causing the excessive immune response causing the breathing issues.

Screw you goyim you will all fucking suffer and starve for condemning me to a hell of truceldom
bro your kike brothern sentenced you to that not other incels on .is jfl

A depression in the 20s? boyos I think the funny Austrian painter may come back far sooner then expected:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Jokes aside there goes my moneymaxxing plan to escape this shithole of a country.:feelscry:

Brutal. So glad I have moneymaxxed parents who will take care of me for the years to come :feelscomfy:

If this ends up panning out I think I'm going to fucking lose it. Seriously, the only thing keeping me from embracing the death drive is my goal to aquire wealth, leave this country and lead a better life elsewhere. Why the fuck does this keep happening to me? Every time I get into something that has the potential to make this life tolerable and the other better there has to come something that is completely out of my hands and fuck it all up. And just when I started on my path towards a better much life. It's like there's someone or something out there fucking with me, taunting me, mocking me, leading me on with an escape from hell only to destroy it as soon as I get near it.

What if it ends up like one of those manga where it just kills off virgin males? or just males, if anything men right now are the ones vulnerable to extermination the most as plastics and other estrogen imitators. Even COVID was tougher on men as the virus was prone to causing the excessive immune response causing the breathing issues.
Be optimistic. Maybe a virus that causes facial tumors in Chads, make them like elephant man.

Honestly, who cares.

Regardless of the outcome, society will prioritize women over men, especially sub5 men. Civilization may collapse, but foids will still win out in the end as always. Bottom tier men will shoulder the most burden and fatalities will skyrocket.

The market seems to have already priced in the fed's rate hike and all this recession fud

Last edited:
does this give me a gf or pussy? cope then. normie fags get laid while I root for reccession :lul:

Honestly, who cares.

Regardless of the outcome, society will prioritize women over men, especially sub5 men. Civilization may collapse, but foids will still win out in the end as always. Bottom tier men will shoulder the most burden and fatalities will skyrocket.
Correct my nigga. But it's most men get foids tbh, we are the outliers:feelsLSD:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back