Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for dicklets

K

Kuukerinnelli

Banned
-
We all know just how brutal the infamous dickpill is. Being a dicklet (also known as quarter of a man) might even be the absolute worst punishment cast upon you by the merciful christian God. Having a small subhuman dick can be utterly devastating as we all dicklets know. I myself, as a non-self proclaimed 6 in dicklet (dicklet according to this forum), know just how devastating owning a small pene can be.

I've had nightmares ever since i discovered on this forum that I'm a pathetic God forsaken dicklet.
In the past i used to dream of getting moist vagina from tight aryan babes with big udders. Now my dreams are filled with them laughing at my subhuman 6 inch dicklet self.
Dreams are said to reveal insights into your hidden emotions and desires. My desires are filled with moist aryan vagina yet my emotions seem to somehow want to depress my utmost desires by casting a sense of doubt and uncertainty on my dicksize. It's like my dreams purposedly try to fuse these two things together and guide my mind to do the right thing.

Lately I've been trying to figure out just what these nightmares are trying to tell me. Are they saying my purpose in life is to be a dicklet and a pathetic laughing stock to aryan women? Are they saying I can never have the moist aryan pussy i deserve just because of my small dick?
Well after a certain amount of time i came in to the conclusion that NO, no no no no no. They are not trying to tell me to quit hope. Instead by uniting my desires and my negative emotions together they are trying to guide my mind into a solution to my dickletism.

I began reading the internet and found this: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_transplantation

And this:
www.sciencealert.com/world-s-first-penis-and-scrotum-transplant-is-a-total-success-one-year-on/amp

Yes the solution to my dickletism and everyone of ours is getting a new dick from a braindead guy. Just imagine getting a huge horse sized dick and maybe high T concentrate balls at the same time from a braindead tyrone. And maybe in the future it could even be possible to take a huge 20 inch dick from a horse and meter-below your crotch hanging testicle sack from a bull or a bison.

Imagine the potential of having a huge sack from a bison and a horse dick thus instantly gaining a manhood 10x that of any living gigachad.
All the horny aryan females surely could not resist getting their labia stretched by a 20 in horse dick (horsepill) and licking a bison's testicle sack bigger than that of any chad's. Pathetic gigachad would crumble and piss his pants when he hears the lowest bass voice of any human ever lived. The huge sack would make your vocal cords grow to a size of tuna can. All this could be yours if you decide to get a horse dick and bison testicle transplant.

Having a dick transplant is easy. First step is to castrate yourself but in a way that makes it seem like it was an accident. For example you could take a sharp rock, use it to cut your dick off and then with a round rock proceed to mangle your testicles into atoms. After that it's as easy as a pie. Just go to the ER and tell the hot aryan nurses and doctors you lost your whole scrotum area in a biking accident (fell crotch first down the hill and hit a rock on the way) and vóla you will be on your way to a dick/balls/whole scrotum transplant just like that dude in the article i linked above.
Even better if you live in Europe you get the dick transplant for free and no insurance shit needed.

After the anesthetic wears off and you wake up in that comfy hospital bed you can start embracing your new big cock taken from a braindead tyrone. Nurse comes in to check how's the new dick settling into your crotch and instantly gets as wet as a waterfall and starts giggling. Worth it? Definitely!

You might have heard the ages old saying from a bodybuilder: "No pain, no gain".
What I'm trying to say is all it takes is a little pain (the castration part) and you will have a massive gain (a big dick from a braindeceaced guy).

This might actually be the biggest lifefuel since my last post about Onlyfans. Getting a dick transplant will totally change your life into better. This post might even have the potential to be the biggest gigalifefuel for dicklets.

Let's end this post on one of the most inspirational quotes said by anyone ever:

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself"

Yes, stop trying to change the world by expecting anything to change by posting about your dickletism. Be the smart guy like me and get a damn dick transplant.

aint gonna read that bro but i agree

You are a fakecel if your dick is the only thing holding you back.

If this is lifefuel then I need a vantablackpill suifuel.

I wish my dick was le only thing pulling me back :(

Having a dick transplant is easy. First step is to castrate yourself but in a way that makes it seem like it was an accident.
Stopped reading here.

Are you an infiltrator trying not so subtly to castrate us ? Because it sounds like you are.

Anyway, transplantation techniques are very limited. It's basically Frankenstein level medicine. The transplant usually get very low functionality and/or sensitivity.

At best, you will get a big lump of insensitive piece of flesh barely useable to piss and it will get all. It will look gross and you'll have to take antireject medications for life.

Last edited:
Just chop your dick off and get a transplant theory

You think it’s easy to cut your dick off with a sharp rock?

Too long. But i see your point