Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lifefuel for dickcels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Ive had reddit for a while but just started learning how to use it. I came to this community out of pure curiosity. A lot of you have extremely valid points and id had moments i could even relate to yall even tho my dick is above average. I bet with that knowledge that makes you want to tell me how much I don’t understand and how I don’t have the right to be here but listen….

Ive met women who have been ran into the DIRT by men who society would deem “alpha males” these women then become gay and lick pussy for a couple years and realize they were never gay to begin with, they just had a TERRIFYING experience with an IDIOT. They try dating men again but after a while they realize they don’t want the alpha male type they see in the media. They thought they wanted that for YEARS but as they get older they start seeing a pattern and some of them ACTUALLY want a guy with an issue that makes them extra sensitive and insecure. That way they can make you feel like a king (which gets them off) and in return NOT get cheated on and NOT get treated like shit and NOT get cheated on AGAIN (Which also gets them off) i know how it must feel. But you need to create this women in your mind and work out for her, get that money for her but most importantly you gatta know you deserve better. Im telling u guys i am FRIENDS with women who would want a guy with an achilles heel like this. Plus they have been gay for years and are alredi very familiar with strap ons. Please find you a girl who gets it like my friends.

After fucking an entire football team and getting their pussy obliterated by BBCs and BWCs for 20+ years a small dick KING is the perfect choice to settle down with :feelzez:

Trolled me, I entered expecting penis cirurgies :fuk:

"after a while they realize they don’t want the alpha male type"

ughh
delusions bro... delusions

>reddit
Not one word

"after a while they realize they don’t want the alpha male type"

ughh
delusions bro... delusions
The alpha male type doesn't want them :lul:

:feelstastyman: Is how I feel after reading 3/4 of it.

I do believe you can make up for size with skill like this. I wouldn't wear a strap on though.

Whoever wrote this should have their IQ tested wtf :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I do believe you can make up for size with skill like this. I wouldn't wear a strap on though.
I won't comment on whether or not size can be made up for (I have no experience there). But this does remind me of a conversation I had with one foid who was trying to convince me that dick size doesn't matter. I pointed out that she posted regularly on r/bigdickproblems and certainly wasn't posting on smalldickproblems, and she argued that she just wanted to "give advice" to big dicks. She then went on to say that she had great experiences with guys who had small dicks, and mentioned that if I felt self-conscious about mine I could consider wearing a sleeve, since she's tried it before and recommends it to everyone. I, of course, called her out - how the fuck can she claim to say that she's cool with small dicks if she's telling her small-dicked lovers to wear a fucking sleeve? Her response? "They have ticklers and all that!" JFL. I can't even imagine if I were to ascend and the first foid I ascend with orders me a wear a fucking strap-on so she can enjoy it too. I'm not a violent person, but I can't even imagine how I would react.

After fucking an entire football team and getting their pussy obliterated by BBCs and BWCs for 20+ years a small dick KING is the perfect choice to settle down with :feelzez:

No point she won’t even feel it

I won't comment on whether or not size can be made up for (I have no experience there). But this does remind me of a conversation I had with one foid who was trying to convince me that dick size doesn't matter. I pointed out that she posted regularly on r/bigdickproblems and certainly wasn't posting on smalldickproblems, and she argued that she just wanted to "give advice" to big dicks. She then went on to say that she had great experiences with guys who had small dicks, and mentioned that if I felt self-conscious about mine I could consider wearing a sleeve, since she's tried it before and recommends it to everyone. I, of course, called her out - how the fuck can she claim to say that she's cool with small dicks if she's telling her small-dicked lovers to wear a fucking sleeve? Her response? "They have ticklers and all that!" JFL. I can't even imagine if I were to ascend and the first foid I ascend with orders me a wear a fucking strap-on so she can enjoy it too. I'm not a violent person, but I can't even imagine how I would react.

Asking a man to wear a sleeve is like asking a woman to wear a Fleshlight.

But I think her defense is "I never asked you to to wear a sleeve, I suggested it because you said you were self conscious. If you weren't self conscious I'd be fine with your fingers." If she means that.