Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for DBDR

Awake

Awake

3/10 5'5" KHHV + proud misogynist
★★★★★
His parents discarded him like a bottle cap, treating it as if it were nothing, after they discovered his YouTube channels. The good thing is that he now has a job, and things are improving for him. I wish him all the best and good fortune in this life.

Every time I watched one of his video i could relate very well and I felt so bad for what is happening to him

This is the latest info about him from his Discord server

1300126-f7ed3bece7274f782e59c7d776296692.jpg
1300127-3106342c22896b5e3908c4bbd29fb5ee.jpg

Ghostcel shares his recent struggles, revealing he was blackmailed by a friend, leading to financial loss and homelessness. After losing contact with family and friends, he lived in his car while working and attending school. He was diagnosed with Klinefelter's Syndrome, which he is treating, resulting in improved mental health. Ghostcel expresses disillusionment with society and the internet, stating he wants to focus on his career and personal growth, distancing himself from social media and relationships. He reflects on his past pain and isolation, emphasizing a desire for a peaceful life away from societal pressures.

Ghostcel's 1 hour ago
You're probably wondering where I've been or what happened to me. Long story short is that I was
blackmailed by an IRL friend for about 3 months before I deleted my channel. It was either send him
money or he was gonna leak my face, and tell my family. As a result I lost a few grand and couldn't
give him money because I was gonna be living in my car soon at the time. He was schizoaffective and
had a mental break. He wasn't mad at my content. He just wanted to extort money from me to
support his drug addictions, He is in the hospital now and ended up telling my family about My
channel 2 weeks before I became homeless. (Which wasn't easy) I was forced to leave immediately
despite having 2 weeks left. June/July I was doing doordash and dominos delivery showering at the
gym and living off pre peeled 6 pack hard boiled eggs and deli meats every other day which allowed
me to save up money and live in my car with only 3 pairs of clothes and a couple hygiene products. As
a result my family/friends cut me off and I lost everything even though I didn't have much. (And yes
those videos and pictures of me with my friends were real) My family/parents don't ever want to talk
to me again and I don't either which is why I changed my number and got a flip phone which has
actually benefited me immensely. I made some poor decisions in the month of July/august, I went
clubbing for the first time and had some brutal experiences but it's safe to say now that I'm doing
great. I work a job in construction and installation that pays very well and I plan on getting an
apartment very very soon within the next month or 2. I was diagnosed with Klienfelters Syndrome
getting a physical for my job last month as a requirement which I had literally every symptom for.
Getting treatment for it fixed my depression and my anxiety is practically gone. I had 27 (ng/dL) when
the normal testosterone range is 300-1200. My mood swings are gone and I don't suffer from ED and
0 sex drive anymore. I Left Brooklyn NY and I currently reside in lowa for school/work all because of a
comment someone left a few months ago suggesting I move there. Whoever that was thank you. you
saved my life. If you're an ugly man in NYC with no supportive family or friends like I was you will have
a life of suffering. I have a recorded IQ of 90 and I'm currently going through a program to get my CDL
all on my own with no help. I've been completely on my own with no contact with anyone since
June/July. I'm not gonna lie it's scary being on your own but once your fight or flight instincts kick in
you'll do what you have to do to survive no matter how depressed and anxious you may be. I tried to
go for plumbing but sadly I got mogged by all the younger kids who already had experience with the
trade the first week so I dropped out and switched to CDL class A. I changed my number and
downgraded to a flip phone and got a different car because of insurance going up after a few
overnight tickets and I simply just needed to save. I don't plan on getting internet for at least a year or
2 when I get my apartment to save up money, so I'll have to post this at like a library or Starbucks. I've
been conned and hurt by almost everyone that I thought were my friends and family it's hard to even
put it in words all the pain and suffering I went through for no reason at all. All my channel was about
was a venting channel to share my life's struggles. I'll never trust or talk to a human being again and I
don't even care about family or relationships. I just wanna save up money and live my life rotting in
this apartment Im moving into soon and save up, it's better this way anyway. No one had my back and
best interests and everyone always wanted to hurt me and use me cause they thought it was funny. A
life of being a jester to satisfy normies isn't worth it. I wish this happened sooner. No one in my
personal life had respect for me. Homelessness will change you. You will either get it together or die
trying. (For the record I still live in my car Im still searching for apartments in Iowa. Currently I work
during the day and go to school at night) I hate to admit it but I was drinking every day and it actually
gave me the motivation I needed to keep going and fighting for my life. (I know that sounds ridiculous
cause it is but I'd probably be dead if it weren't for Alcohol) Im completely done with YouTube.

I just
want to live my life away from society. Maybe I'll move to Europe learn a new language or learn how to
build my own place on a plot of land with solar panels. I've been in tune with nature and trying to
become a man. After all. I've been sent my own way so it's not like I have a choice. The internet is an
evil place. All of you guys just brainrot scrolling watching videos of successful attractive people is just
ragebait and you're making yourself mad for no reason. This community has the same talking points
over and over again and it's boring. We get it. Genetic determinism is real and your life is planned the
second you pop out the womb. Free will is a lie. The bad part is all the people gaslighting you that are
in denial. BP content is cringe af now and there's so many larpers emerging. It's not worth it to
express your vulnerabilities as a man to anyone because people see you as a threat. Also Not having
any internet for a few months made my mental state a lot clearer. All I wanted to do with this channel
was vent about my struggles and help others who related to me. Truly this channel was therapy for
me and you guys. That's all my channel was ever about. I wasn't here to beg for donations, become a
lolcow or grift. I just wanted to vent because I've spent a life of isolation without a support system.
after all the initial support and tribute videos (which I appreciate very much btw) I got when I left from
all the guys I helped with my videos, very quickly the normies got wind of it and started making stuff
up about me that I was a "hateful violent person" and throwing around labels (the infamous i word)
and making up lies about me without even watching a single video. Keep in mind guys. I HAVE NO
SOCIAL MEDIA. Aside from this channel if you're talking to someone who's claiming to be me it's not.
Or someone claiming "oh I talked to Dbdr" I haven't talked to anyone online aside from irl in years and
this includes gaming. So the normies won. I'm leaving the internet for good and giving my goodbye to
focus on my career and getting it together. Remember this. Brotherhood is a lie. It would be nice if
men could support and help eachother through these tough times but since in our nature we're a
competitive species we put eachother down. I've really matured as a person and I'm not gonna allow
people to constantly walk all over me and hurt me anymore. I don't talk to anyone at work or in my
classes and I just keep to myself. All the abuse I went through for being Low IQ, ginger and obese half
of my life was unnessasary since I don't have control over most of the things that are wrong with me.
All I ever wanted was a peaceful normal life with no drama. I didn't care about my channel becoming
popular as I never ever wanted that. Most days I stare at the road thinking about a better life and a
family but it's never happening. It's time to move on and build a future for my self and only myself. I
have a few songs I made back when I was living in NYC that I would like to upload (@saint_DBDR is a
fake channel made by someone larping as me) then I'm done. Thanks for everyone who supported
me. I won't be able to reply to many comments for the time being unless I find a public place with wifi.
You're probably wondering the big question aswell. Yes I'm still single. I have 0 interest in
relationships or talking to women. I pretty much gave up after highschool if I'm being completely
honest. It's just not worth it for an oofy doofy like me. Life is rigged.

Can u drop his discord link?

Sounds like LARP, no way he has Klinefaggot Felter syndrome.

that's suifuel.
he got fucked hard by life and will probably never fully recover. brutal.

that's suifuel.
he got fucked hard by life and will probably never fully recover. brutal.
he got a job and he wants to buy a house in the future + he moved out this is what i understand from that

Is this 100% legit? Because I know some channels that reupload his content and act like they're DBDR

@Fat Link can you pin pls

doesn't sound like LARP at all, grAY.
you think he googled syndromes and picked one?
grAY grAY grAY grAY
His voice sounds too deep for someone with low testosterone.

i wish you the best saint DBDR You will never be forgotten

Does he like to play dbd?

he still couldn't ascend with his notoriety and being 5,10-11

Didn't know he had klinefelter's syndrome. I have it too. The last part was brutally true
Brotherhood is a lie. It would be nice if
men could support and help eachother through these tough times but since in our nature we're a
competitive species we put eachother down.

How the fuck were his t levels 27ng/dl

Brutal Brutal BRUTAL. This world is so rotten

I have a recorded IQ of 90
This seems a little low, I always thought he was more intelligent than that given his high emotional intelligence and witty content.

I can't believe that his parents just discarded him like he was nothing. I don't see how anyone could get so upset over the dude basically just talking about his life. :lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee:

Although his friends all abandoned him as well, and betrayed him in the end. :fuk::fuk:

How do we know that Ghostcel guy is DBDR ?

it is from his official discord server might be a chance to be larp but I doubt it
I cant find any user therw with the name "ghostcel"

But hes build like he has that Syndrome.

He said he goes to the gym but that build never changes.

DBDR is essentially a readhead female male. Hes like more women then male so that could give him Truecel status.

Still from the looks most, including me, rate him 5/10.

Much of a family he has if they threw him out because of his opinions that doesn't concerns them. Betraying souless jerks.

I commented months ago for him to move out of NYC, not me that recommended Iowa, glad he listened.
Good that he has a future to look forward. Focus on career. The trauma will affect him for years. I will miss the channel and I wish you the best DBDR. Most incels and incel youtubers struggle with Money, bitch and hoes.