Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for blackcels

A Chad fucks a white foid? Ok what now?

tik tok is so cringe OMFG

What's with all this blatant BBC worship lately

Where's @Ryo_Hazuki when you need him smh

Last edited:
All those women are mixed mutts

What's with all this blatant BBC worship lately

Where's @Ryo_Hazuki when you need him smh
just showing that you can still get a lot of pussy without being super good looking and tall. as an ETHNIC too.

Most pure black people cant grow beards. African Americans and certain Caribbean’s are exceptions because they have white blood.

Fuck that nigger piece of shit

just showing that you can still get a lot of pussy without being super good looking and tall. as an ETHNIC too.
You conveniently forgot the part where you have to be normie tier and giga NT + low inhib + dark triad + thugmaxxxed + fashionmaxxed

Last edited:
somalicels like me are too inferior genetically to do this. everyday i wish to be curry.

Do you suffer from mental retardation?

air-pods-pro.gif

blacks get foids easily i always see blacks with foids in my area
joomedia is 100% on their side and want a mulatto underrace

blacks get foids easily i always see blacks with foids in my area
joomedia is 100% on their side and want a mulatto underrace

It's never been my experience.

Even in my first stint in group therapy, I was autistic to the point of keeping my head down and stifling my body from making any sort of noise. I felt inferior to all the other males and couldn't make eye contact. The hole I wanted sat near a tall Italian male daily.

It's never been my experience.

Even in my first stint in group therapy, I was autistic to the point of keeping my head down and stifling my body from making any sort of noise. I felt inferior to all the other males and couldn't make eye contact. The hole I wanted sat near a tall Italian male daily.
maybe black ppl in my area are low inhib maxxed and drug dealer maxxed