Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for blackcels

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Loads of European 55+ foids go to West African countries to fuck BBC.

These BBC are poor af, and the foids give them thousands or tens of thousands, probably what their husbands worked hard to save.

The foids say the BBC are very nice human beings and love how they treat them, but the guys also are lean, ripped, have good muscle mass, good facial bones, very good fast twitch fibres, loads if swag and cool voices, high value jobs (don't really have jobs, just chill in the beach, smoke a joint, grab a coconut when hungry, and look for old foids, not wagecelling and running quant game like me), oh and they all have massive cocks.

Possible way for @Colvin76 to ascend??

View: https://youtu.be/6dqSOdbnvtI

Definitely larping as BBC slayer when I'm done bballmaxxing

European 55+ foids

Life-fuel for tyrones not your black incels

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
This is what the famous BBC halo gives you

These BBC are poor af, and the foids give them thousands or tens of thousands, probably what their husbands worked hard to save.

The foids say the BBC are very nice human beings and love how they treat them, but the guys also are lean, ripped, have good muscle mass, good facial bones, very good fast twitch fibres, loads if swag and cool voices, high value jobs (don't really have jobs, just chill in the beach, smoke a joint, grab a coconut when hungry, and look for old foids, not wagecelling and running quant game like me), oh and they all have massive cocks.

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Wild Faggot appeared

Just move back to Africa theory

@chudur-budur is jealous.

Meaningless aged scraps. Will they receive this?

No.

This?

No.

This?

Scripted

(Scripted)

Statistically, Black males will always lose to the average White male. They are the most undesired of all.