Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for bald gay alien skull lowinhibmaxxers

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
This was the only pic I could find a pic of his skull from the side and wasn't wearing a hat.

NINTCHDBPICT000679582198-3.jpg

He was dark triad maxxing because he no doubt beat her before, and he 99.9% killed her and dumped her body somewhere.

The absolute IRONY is that once he goes to jail, there will be more women sending him flowers and love letters and shit. :feelsclown:

Are we supposed to know who the fuck this is

she looks like the foid that also went to morocco to get beheaded

I saw that pic earlier today. Lifefuel for baldcels indeed.

I know but still. At least add some form of context
White foid goes missing, and now all I know is the guy and his parents refuse to talk to police, and now he's on the run. Probably in Mexico hiding out now.

Only the petty would look at this guy and be like "But how does he have GF?" He's a normal looking man. We keep doing this. Obsessing over inches here and there. That shit is for Looksmax.

Why tf would he do that on camera
Because it gets their holes wet.

Also notice how badly she neck mogs him. No wonder he killed her, getting neckmogged by a girl and being reminded of your neckletism 24/7 was too much for him.

Nothing more emasculating than a neckmog especially when it's from a female. Jesus do normies really?

my only insecurity is my diffuse thining I dont even mind being a curry that much

Because it gets their holes wet.

Also notice how badly she neck mogs him. No wonder he killed her, getting neckmogged by a girl and being reminded of your neckletism 24/7 was too much for him.

Nothing more emasculating than a neckmog especially when it's from a female. Jesus do normies really?
Haha funny troll GrAYcel xddddd

kissing >>>> fucking

its also more expensive to get a kiss from prostitutes they want 4 times the usual price

How is a pic of an average looking guy kissing his gf supposed to be Lifefuel?