Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for autistcels

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★

I cured my autism with diet, sort of. I'm still a little autistic but i can interact with people alot easier after i changed my diet. Autism are often caused by poor diet, vaccines, heavy metals etc.

She is just coping she spit out another autist that will never achieve anything in life out of her birthhole. I hate all these "autism truthers" i'd be much better off if my mom got me help and put me to special ed. Instead I was bullied and treated like shit by normshits and foids

She is just coping she spit out another autist that will never achieve anything in life out of her birthhole. I hate all these "autism truthers" i'd be much better off if my mom got me help and put me to special ed. Instead I was bullied and treated like shit by normshits and foids
This. I wish I got the extra help in school that I needed. Now I'm just suffering through adulthood hamstrung.

Also, the kid's name is "Nexus." Tells you everything you need to know about the mom.

I cured my autism with diet, sort of. I'm still a little autistic but i can interact with people alot easier after i changed my diet. Autism are often caused by poor diet, vaccines, heavy metals etc.
Dedsrsly how