Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lifefuel for Austriancels

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
1-0 against the Netherlands

Suifuel for @TheGrayWolf

Austria has been a proper threat ever since Rangnick stepped in.

He could've saved Jewnited as well but the board there is retarded.

I thought Austria had always been pretty bad at football contrary to Germany or Switzerland. But in this Euros they seem to be doing better.

Why is Lebanon so shite at football?

I'm not expecting it to be class or anything but even Tunisia is galaxies ahead, drawing to Bangladesh and losing to Thailand is crazy.

I'm not expecting it to be class or anything but even Tunisia is galaxies ahead, drawing to Bangladesh and losing to Thailand is crazy.
Because, Most Lebanese live outside in the diaspora. There's barely any Lebanese in Lebanon lol

Yeah, I know. Even morroco reached the semi final in 2022. Even Syria is better then us.

Because, Most Lebanese live outside in the diaspora. There's barely any Lebanese in Lebanon lol
Half of Albania's team is diaspora, they can choose to play for their homeland.

Population size is irrelevant regardless, Croatia reached the final with 3.5 million while China or India can't even qualify.

I imagine there isn't a sport more popular than football in Lebanon, really weird they can't produce even one class player.

Population size is irrelevant regardless, Croatia reached the final with 3.5 million while China or India can't even qualify.

I imagine there isn't a sport more popular than football in Lebanon, really weird they can't produce even one class player.
Then, maybe we just suck. But yeah, when I think about it's weird everyone grew up playing football here lol

Last edited:
Normies.is
I don't want any other sport. I want football because, I used to watch it with my dad when I was younger. I also don't watch club football.

Suifuel for @TheGrayWolf

Many in the Swiss team are originally from Kosovo or Albania but grew up in Switzerland and chose it. Same with Turkish players for Germany

Norway for example just as Haaland as the best player by far but they never manage to qualify

Who would've thought that letting a bunch of niggers represent a country they don't give a single fuck about and they probably hate considering the PVV won the elections would lead to an easy DQ for the Netherlands. They'll never even consider this to be the reason why we lost but I know, I know these fucking niggers were like "Fuck these white pepo I'm throwing this game".

Congrats Austria, I bet the team was a lot whiter than ours so I'm glad you won.

Who would've thought that letting a bunch of niggers represent a country they don't give a single fuck about and they probably hate considering the PVV won the elections would lead to an easy DQ for the Netherlands. They'll never even consider this to be the reason why we lost but I know, I know these fucking niggers were like "Fuck these white pepo I'm throwing this game".

Congrats Austria, I bet the team was a lot whiter than ours so I'm glad you won.
Yeah, Austria was whiter. There should be a limit on the amount of immigrants in a team. Even the Saudi team is filled with blacks, it's pathetic and unfair. Makes other people think your country lacks talent, which neither France, Germany or The Netherlands does. I Also don't blame the Germans on this forum for hating their national team. I would rather have Lebanon not qualify for a world cup then have have african mercenaries playing for us. But I'm glad morroco was 100% Arab.