Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for anxietycels

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I’m gonna try this instead of alcoholmaxxing the next time I do something.

I don't think its that simple. The core of anxiety comes from inbalance of neurotransmitters and sometimes hormones. You can think about rainbows and sunshine and it won't kick you out of panic attack.

Vitamin B3 reduces adrenaline so it can work. Occasionally it makes me very sleepy though + it causes an annoying flush that you need to get your body accustomed to.

your "anxiety" is the bodies defense mechanism to protect you from harm. It's probably right :)

Anxiety was useful when pre-humans were living in the woods and had to constantly be on alert for predators. Now that there arent as many threats your mind has to make stuff up.
if you get anxiety from talking to people, it probably means talking to people usually harms your body in one way or another. If people are always rude to you and it makes you feel bad, it's obvious your body doesn't want you to talk to people anymore

Yeah bro, the past never existed. It's why I was bullied in to having no confidence or anxiety