Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lifefuel for 1488 Nazi Chads

soyboys on suicidewatch
sigma moved to the suicideward

Brutal 1 reply pill

Quite obviously written by a man. No woman would ever admit to this, even if it happened to be true.

JFL!!! Whites do not need any lifefuel.

Foids need conflict in drama in their lives to keep themselves from getting bored. They seriously cant have a relationship with people they get along with not saying Im a feminist tho

Is someone here have the "Tales from the basement" pic ?

larp, cunts lie all the time

On reddit they might.
I don’t think a woman would ever even consciously admit this to themselves, even if it were true subconsciously.

Also have you met many ‘conservative’ men of millennial age? They are not the carefree ‘alphas’ they make themselves out to be online. They are a bunch pathetic losers with an inferiority complex coping with their unenviable lives by telling themselves they’re the only tough guys left in a world gone soft.

The vast majority of (especially young) people who care about politics only do so because of a state of boredom or perceived inadequacy with their current lives. By and large, Politics is a cope dissatisfied people use to create the illusion for themselves that there is some semblance of meaning or agency in their lives.

LMAO at cucks riled up.

IT is finished

larp, cunts lie all the time
larpareeno.

Quite obviously written by a man. No woman would ever admit to this, even if it happened to be true.
Actually, theis is almost identical to what notorious "Mattress Girl" admitted.

She started dating a Trump supporting Chad:

Chad is a Chad, by the way, and he does “smell like Connecticut”: he has cornsilk hair, a shieldlike chest, and a jawline that an incel might show his surgeon for inspiration. But Chad is also a different kind of conservative than I imagined. Rather than a bowtie-sporting William F. Buckley type thumbing his nose at populism, he finds Reaganism laughably passé and aligns himself with Tucker Carlson’s anti-elite drive to regulate markets. He says that he would support some of Trump’s policy agenda, if only the president were competent enough to achieve it.

I don’t think a woman would ever even consciously admit this to themselves, even if it were true subconsciously.

Also have you met many ‘conservative’ men of millennial age? They are not the carefree ‘alphas’ they make themselves out to be online. They are a bunch pathetic losers with an inferiority complex coping with their unenviable lives by telling themselves they’re the only tough guys left in a world gone soft.

The vast majority of (especially young) people who care about politics only do so because of a state of boredom or perceived inadequacy with their current lives. By and large, Politics is a cope dissatisfied people use to create the illusion for themselves that there is some semblance of meaning or agency in their lives.
I've seen other girls especially in anonymous spaces say similar things. If I remember there was some feminist posted here who wrote about something like this in a book as well.

Taller men are more likely to be conservative so I think that's where the whole thing comes from. Although, feminists probably care less about height than other segments of the female population according to a study I read.

In the comments they said they'd voice chat with someone that called it a LARP and they have one comment from 63 days ago about something related to men with ED.

Last edited:
Women are hippies on the streets and fascists in the sheets.Never trust them in political movement

All the liberal soyboys I know are single dudes with no children. (I am 39, they are around the same age as me)

Women like these guys as friends, but are disgusted at the idea of sleeping with them, for that women want a 'real man'.

Not a nazi Chad

Taller men are more likely to be conservative so I think that's where the whole thing comes from. Although, feminists probably care less about height than other segments of the female population according to a study I read.
I mean generally speaking, people who live in rural areas are taller and they make up most of the conservatives, but they are also generally less attractive facially than cosmopolitan urbanites.

Of course the difference between right and left wing men is probably irrelevant anyway considering most attractive people just don’t give a shit about politics to begin with.

Every single leftist male on suicide watch.