Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lifefuel: at age 40, most normies from my highschool are still childless

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Even some of the Chadlites are childless. In fact out of my grade of 125 boys and 125 girls, I could only find a couple of the males who had children.

Many girls had children, with half or more of those being single moms for tall Chads.

80% of the boys from my grade are childless at age 40.

I am not 1/10th the man as the average normie. And so its lifefuel to see them fail like me.

Normie sex involves starfish sex once a month. With the girl being on birth control pills to make sure she isn't impregnated by lesser normie sperm, and with the morning after pill.. and sometimes insisting the normie have a condom on his small peepee.

Lifefuel that it will be difficult for society to see us as abnormal for much longer. And watching them dancing around the issue by avoiding putting any blame on foids at all costs.

They could've voluntarily chosen to not have kids?

But you're right, normies' sex lives are shit.
But 80%? :what:
That’s too high of a number.

They could've voluntarily chosen to not have kids?

But you're right, normies' sex lives are shit.

Probably some of them feel that way. But its suspicious to me because when a Chad and foid fall in love, it is natural imo to want to have real sex and to have a baby together.
Lifefuel that it will be difficult for society to see us as abnormal for much longer. And watching them dancing around the issue by avoiding putting any blame on foids at all costs.

Ya I live in a leftwing city on the left coast. A substantial majority of men will have no children - actually do not have children. Its not even future tense anymore.

My middle school they closed it down because there wasn't many kids in the area anymore.

A normie friend of mine who is childless I was telling him about the school being torn down for lack of kids. But he wouldn't believe me, he just kept saying that is not true. But he also wouldn't look into the evidence I sent him of pictures of it being torn down in the newspaper.

That is how strong the bluepill is with people.

Last edited:
Even some of the Chadlites are childless. In fact out of my grade of 125 boys and 125 girls, I could only find a couple of the males who had children.

Many girls had children, with half or more of those being single moms for tall Chads.

I am not 1/10th the man as the average normie. And so its lifefuel to see them fail like me.

Normie sex involves starfish sex once a month. With the girl being on birth control pills to make sure she isn't impregnated by lesser normie sperm, and with the morning after pill.. and sometimes insisting the normie have a condom on his small peepee.
Sounds good

lifefuel thread

how is this even possible? To make it this far in life with no children

normies are average, meaning that they would get one partner eventually and breed her to keep the cycle going

how is this even possible? To make it this far in life with no children

normies are average, meaning that they would get one partner eventually and breed her to keep the cycle going

The middle school I went to which had 6 classes for each grade, so ~180 kids per grade.. it shut down, torn down and condos put up there. As there was few kids there nowadays.

Maybe 30-40% of the girls are childless, and many that do have children only have 1 child.

Of the girls who have children maybe half had normal marriages - usually to Chads. While the other half of girls who had children became single Moms for tall Chads.

So normies aren't really needed anymore. Normies can just be low-paid workers cucks for the Jews. But not even get to be a cuck, just get a condo to live in single.
and idiots wonder why height is increasing...... coping that its environmental factors.......

the truth is just what OP said, the tallfags and tall chads impregnate most of the foids, while normies and incels rot and childless. no wonder the new generations height is increasing

Ya I saw a lot of girls they would never go for a guy under 6'3. Some even really want a 6'5 or taller guy - and they all seem to be able to find a guy like that. If not for marriage, then as a single Mom for a guy like that.

There is also interbreeding with these giant blacks and immigrants from who knows where. Like even if 1 in 100 Latinos is a giant a bunch of women can get pregnant from him.

Last edited:
The faster we go extinct the better.

pepe-joker.gif

They probably did but you selectively look at the people who didn't and repressed the rest because it's too painful for you.

and idiots wonder why height is increasing...... coping that its environmental factors.......

the truth is just what OP said, the tallfags and tall chads impregnate most of the foids, while normies and incels rot and childless. no wonder the new generations height is increasing

We're already reaching diminishing returns on height. After 6'4 you need great genetics and nutrition to not be another awkward lanklet truecel with bad mobility. Things will look comical in a few decades of unrestricted female hypergamy (see Irish Elk)

I'm 33 and it seems like most of the people I went to high school with are still childless including all my close friends. That's how it be nowadays

Think about this.

If it was 90 percent nigger.

95 percent would have children.

Normies have no breeding impulse. They have endless opportunities for raw sex...

They probably did but you selectively look at the people who didn't and repressed the rest because it's too painful for you.

Thing is even as the population of my city keeps growing through immigration they are shutting down schools.

The middle school I went to was grades 6-8, and had ~540 children there when I went. But now its torn down and condos built there.

They also said something like 85% of kids were white when I went to school, but now its 20%. So mathematically most whites especially white normies weren't having kids.

Of course Chads still have like 8 kids by 5 different women.
Normies have no breeding impulse. They have endless opportunities for raw sex...

Thats true I think above all its the low sex drive people that are getting purged in this great purge. Which it seems the majority of my generation was very low sex drive.

Thats why latinos aren't much affected, they still are having a bunch of kids and replacing us, because they have drive.

Last edited: