Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity [LifeFuel] A toilet tried using her foid privilege, failed miserably

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★

A cop pulled over a foid because she been on the her cellphone while driving, and she has the audacity to haggle her way out of trouble.
she even pulls the "BUT SIR IM A WOMAN IM OPRESSED YOU CAN'T GIVE ME A TICKET" card on him midway video.
fucking pathetic hole.

2:51 "As soon as you said I pay your salary we're done, we're done, we are done."
@Robtical

What a stupid bitch

also not hie polite he is to her. The few times I’m pulled over cops treat me like shit and bark orders

Based bluecel.

What a stupid bitch

also not hie polite he is to her. The few times I’m pulled over cops treat me like shit and bark orders
thats because youre not a foid, silly inkel

usually I hate cops but he was alright

On her way to ride the cc

He's based for that, we need more uncucked police.
Just outsource aggression and paternalism to the police theory @ThePopeofCope
ngl even though a woman is involved here all cop encounters show how you really have no rights. It's kind of sad @curryfool

that cop treated her with nothing but respect, but the braindead foid kept saying “as a woman”

stfu whore. i cant believe how spoiled foids are

Based Cop

He checked her at every given opportunity :feelskek:

Just outsource aggression and paternalism to the police theory @ThePopeofCope
ngl even though a woman is involved here all cop encounters show how you really have no rights. It's kind of sad @curryfool
It is unfortunately.

From 1:04
"just so you know, that you're walking up to a woman's car. You shouldn't pull me over, you're lucky I didn't have my pepper spray on me"

1:22
"aS a wOmAn, I'm actually shaking right now because you (the cop pulling her over for texting while driving) scared the ever living shit out of me"

Imagine if a male said any of these things to a cop.
Hell, George Floyd said less than this and was killed.

Literal female privilege.

1:42

Her: "please listen to what I'm saying, cause you're not listening and seeing this from the side of me trying to get out of a ticket, which I'm not"
Cop: "Oh, you won't get out of it I can assure you that."

JFL based cop

Last edited:
Rare time where I strongly agree with the cop, Entitled roast btfo is massive lifefuel
Happy Pumped Up GIF by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment

I hate cops, but I hate women more, so this was funny.

Any criticism of any female in any form is misogyny. This is literally where we're at in society.