Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [Lifefuel] 18 year old degen thotwhore beaten, murdered and dumped into a lake

Acorn

Acorn

P.I.G.E.O.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★

An 18-year-old girl, got brutally murdered this weekend, the crime took place this Monday morning (7), in Juatuba, in the metropolitan region of Belo Horizonte. Her body was found in the Várzea das Flores lake, in Contagem.

The victim was identified as Larissa Stephanie da Silva.

She was last seen at a nightclub in Betim. Afterwards, images recorded by the public show her being forced into a car by alleged drug dealers.

The victim was beaten to death and the body dumped in the pond.
Sorry sweetie, you're not entitled to the privilege of breathing. Treat yourself like a fleshlight and you'll be discarded like one :feelsjuice:

Lmfao not blessed enough XD

Cracking Up Lol GIF

I repent. I shouldn't have done it

those cartels are brutal

deserved

Live like a cum dumpster, die like a cumdumpster

Nothing of value was lost

If I’m not entitled to sex, she’s not entitled to protection. Her corpse still looks fuckable though (in gta)

I laughed am I bad

Another worthless hole gone

Lol @ the video of her being shoved in the trunk

You gotta wonder why she did that? like half naked at 18 at a Club without a protective Boyfriend? Surrounded by Criminals?

She was reaaaallllly dumb.

>18
she looks 40 in the first clip

I laughed am I bad
Not at all this clip is pure kekfuel the way she gets shoved into the trunk like a toy and then how it immediately cuts to her lifeless yet fresh body
You gotta wonder why she did that? like half naked at 18 at a Club without a protective Boyfriend? Surrounded by Criminals?

She was reaaaallllly dumb.
Simple case of whores gonna whore

Well done. Hopefully the gangsters got some fun out of her before tossing the garbage out.

may she rot in hell

stupid whore. well deserved

So she was killed by the drug cartel?

So she was killed by the drug cartel?
Her associates are hardcore thugs.

These foids they kill usually have defected to a rival gang, snitched, borrowed lots of drugs to resell and failed pay (lost the drug or the money etc.), or something likewise serious.

They don't kill foids for minor mistakes.

Last edited:
Fuck around and find out I guess

Tfw you avoid one Darwin award nomination (seriously, she was like an inch or two away from falling out of that car:feelskek:) only to immediately die in another Darwin award bait anyway:feelskek::feelskek:.

this clip is pure kekfuel the way she gets shoved into the trunk like a toy and then how it immediately cuts to her lifeless yet fresh body
Fuck around and find out I guess

Sorry sweety, but you are not entitled to being alive. Maybe this wouldnt have happened if you had a better personality

If I’m not entitled to sex, she’s not entitled to protection. Her corpse still looks fuckable though (in gta)
Drop by the morgue tonight bro... Get in the line and have you're money ready... only 25¢ American.

She was last seen at a nightclub in Betim
Yeah she's a degen whore she deserved to die