Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
No sex
No girlfriend
No family
No money
No friends
No future
No hope

Did all of your family die?

Come to Finland. At least you'll get easy NEETbux. I get hundreds of euros a month for literally doing nothing.

It’s over for many men, man.

>> Works in NYC
>> No money

Sounds about right :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

It’s over boyo

Really? I need to go.
Hell yeah! What's stopping you, man? All of us speak fluent English, although many with a thick accent.

You'll get NEETbux for doing nothing easily in the Nordic countries and Germany.
tell me moar pls
We have policies that everyone is entitled to an apartment and a few hundred euros a month for living. It's like that in all the Nordic countries! I love living here. I literally don't have to contribute to society.
I should fly over there, rip up my documents, dress like a towelhead, and pretend I can't speak a lick of English (and can't speak the local language), need the gibs plz.
Pretty much lol. You could come "study" here and enjoy hundred of euros a month.

Hell yeah! What's stopping you, man? All of us speak fluent English, although many with a thick accent.

You'll get NEETbux for doing nothing easily in the Nordic countries and Germany.

We have policies that everyone is entitled to an apartment and a few hundred euros a month for living. It's like that in all the Nordic countries! I love living here. I literally don't have to contribute to society.

Pretty much lol. You could come "study" here and enjoy hundred of euros a month.

Bro, I live in Sweden.
I am coming soon.
Everyone says I look finnish anyways.
I love alcohol and saunas so what is there not to like.

Bro, I live in Sweden.
I am coming soon.
Everyone says I look finnish anyways.
I love alcohol and saunas so what is there not to like.
Are swedish women sluts? When they lose virginity onon average? How many sex partners they have on average?

Are swedish women sluts? When they lose virginity onon average? How many sex partners they have on average?

I dont know bro but they sure dont love incels.

You went to school? Are they sluts?

I am still in school, how am I supposed to know man I'm a fucking virgin?
I hate going outside because I get mogged all the time.

I am still in school, how am I supposed to know man I'm a fucking virgin?
I hate going outside because I get mogged all the time.
Ah ok. I thought you were older