Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting life without a purpose is brutal

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Leader of the Tallfag Extermination Squad | TES
★★★★★
Every single day is the same and there is nothing to look forward to it's the same bullshit EVERY SINGLE DAY and the bad thing is that I am unaware of how fast the time passes.

So many wasted days wasted without progress of any kind.

I am so jealous of normies even though they are retarded , they still live for something as stupid as the reason may be people who have nothing to live for have it the worst.

You know it's over when you have no ambitions.

Considering on taking hard drugs if I ever got my hands on them just to feel a different way but it is highly unlikely as truecels have no connections whatsoever.

Life has no purpose, you just build your own purpose. All purposes are copes, because everything in this life is empty.

Even reproducing and having kids is void, meaningless: a primal instinct we are forced to feel and wanting to approach to, but, void, as everything, everywhere, everytime.

Life has no purpose, you just build your own purpose. All purposes are copes, because everything in this life is empty.

Even reproducing and having kids is void, meaningless: a primal instinct we are forced to feel and wanting to approach to, but, void, as everything, everywhere, everytime.
I sometimes wonder why are we even here ? Everything is so meaningless every single day us, humans cope that one day we will no longer exist by following our primal instincts that make us feel better but at the end nothing matters because no one can escape death.​

Buddy belive me, even Normies and even Celebs know, they all know its short lived and pointless.

The difference is Neurountypicals think about Doomerism and live Escapism more often then the others, which leads to these kinds of people not trying ANYTHING to begin with, since they realized EVERYTHING is pointless. Unlike the rest that lives in delusion.

They deluded themselves in order to not cope with reality, thats also where the term NPC came from. People who just aimlessly do robotic tasks with no sense of direction.

it annoys me more when I tell normies how privileged they are and they either don't realise or don't care

it annoys me more when I tell normies how privileged they are and they either don't realise or don't care
Yeah. The fact that NOBODY cares is what gets to me.

I would kill to live a decent life but they dont even care about their privilege

Modern life in general is just valid consumerism and holding delusions. normies live in ignorance which I suppose you could say is bliss.

Still, I'd much rather live a life where my actions mattered outside of contributing to the made up game known as society that neuters you as a man.

Modern life in general is just valid consumerism and holding delusions.
Modern life offers a lot aside from consumerism for example if you're NT and good looking you can book a nice hotel and enjoy a few days off work with your girlfriend , seeing different parts of the world is a great cope and getting to know the locals from foreign nations.

It's just that modern life works exclusively only for normies.

Your outlook on life depends on how you were raised too 90% most of the time and especially gen Z got raised by the internet brainrot which existed back then too this is not only an issue with gen Alpha.

Non-NT spergs are often into radical ideologies because democracy works strictly against them.

Most copes are riding some scale of a hierarchy, very primate monkey brain. Some user here once wrote that life for normies is mog or be mogged, and that's pretty accurate. There are expensive hierarchies like cars or houses, and physical hierarchies like looks and height. Marketers sell the idea that having the symbolism of high status ("what color is your Bugatti") overrides physical hierarchy deficiencies, which isn't true for outliers outside of normal.

Modern life offers a lot aside from consumerism for example if you're NT and good looking you can book a nice hotel and enjoy a few days off work with your girlfriend , seeing different parts of the world is a great cope and getting to know the locals from foreign nations.

It's just that modern life works exclusively only for normies.

Your outlook on life depends on how you were raised too 90% most of the time and especially gen Z got raised by the internet brainrot which existed back then too this is not only an issue with gen Alpha.

Non-NT spergs are often into radical ideologies because democracy works strictly against them.
And like what they'll do in those exotic locations is consume food and products. Even renting a hotel is consumerism.

And like what they'll do in those exotic locations is consume food and products. Even renting a hotel is consumerism.
Partly true but they're living to the fullest and enjoy their privileges so much to the point of being unaware how good they have it in comparison to ugly non-NT sub5s.

I'd say most of them are unaware of people like us and how we live they perceive everyone the same.

I hate how normies expect you to look at life from a positive viewpoint and mock you for giving up on life.

They would do the same if they were exposed to the things many of us had to witness and get subjected to.

Partly true but they're living to the fullest and enjoy their privileges so much to the point of being unaware how good they have it in comparison to ugly non-NT sub5s.

I'd say most of them are unaware of people like us and how we live they perceive everyone the same.

I hate how normies expect you to look at life from a positive viewpoint and mock you for giving up on life.

They would do the same if they were exposed to the things many of us had to witness and get subjected to.
Most normies aren't as happy as they appear. At least when they enter their 30s. They start coping via beer, or weed, or whatever force can stop them from thinking. They're so angry because you're threatening their cope.

When they see us in person they are aware of how much better then us they are

Most normies aren't as happy as they appear. At least when they enter their 30s. They start coping via beer, or weed, or whatever force can stop them from thinking. They're so angry because you're threatening their cope.
I hope you're right honestly because I feel like my own life in comparison to the average normie's life is hell.

Alcohol is an amazing cope it turns aspies into normal humans I understand why alcoholism is such a major issue.

Weed does not work for me as a non-NT. I have OCD and once my brain gets exposed to THC it gets 10x times worse and the thoughts also get worse. I got high once and I felt like I was going insane.

I'd say ketamine would be good for me , but I am a pussy to try it and I have no connections with drug dealers anyways.

I hope you're right honestly because I feel like my own life in comparison to the average normie's life is hell.

Alcohol is an amazing cope it turns aspies into normal humans I understand why alcoholism is such a major issue.

Weed does not work for me as a non-NT. I have OCD and once my brain gets exposed to THC it gets 10x times worse and the thoughts also get worse. I got high once and I felt like I was going insane.

I'd say ketamine would be good for me , but I am a pussy to try it and I have no connections with drug dealers anyways.
Just keep coping till you start roping.

Just keep coping till you start roping.
nothing more we can do. At the end of the day I don't think I'm going to keep living past 40 let's say.

Eventually you get overwhelmed with being a failure and choose the easy route which is ending your pathetic miserable existence.

nothing more we can do. At the end of the day I don't think I'm going to keep living past 40 let's say.

Eventually you get overwhelmed with being a failure and choose the easy route which is ending your pathetic miserable existence.
Yep.

I wanna get back into education this year. Can’t do another year of this shit. Hopefully I get accepted

True.

Give yourself some purpose then. I'd suggest getting rich.

Having relationships and loved ones greatly helps in giving meaning to one's life. Incels struggle to find purpose in life and think everything is meaningless largely due to their lack of social capital.