Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life with 78 IQ

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I have real tested 78 IQ. Tested in school by professional 2 times in school. Was always in retard coursework. Always did terrible in it.

I have a low education level means I can’t get rich. And I can’t get it more education because of my levels .

@Tryna Ascend can relate to your struggles.

I have real tested 78 IQ. Tested in school by professional 2 times in school. Was always in retard coursework. Always did terrible in it.

I have a low education level means I can’t get rich. And I can’t get it more education because of my levels .
does it impact your ability to grasp concepts others do with ease in a massive way or?

What's the highest you've gone in education? :feelsjuice:

Can you at least get disability buxx?
I get some but also have to work at Walmart as a greeter as part of it. Official paper says only 25% fldisability

It’s over

As a 130+ IQ Blasian male, I'll be the one to aid you now.

Very well. I'll begin today's demonstration - I've grown tired of idiocy.

screenshot-from-2022-01-23-21-43-44-png.566332

screenshot-from-2022-01-24-09-39-23-png.566341

ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183484734Friday, February 12, 2016 11:01 PM CST
Well then, I suppose that a computational example will garner interest. Computers utilize binary sequences to store data. Each bit represents a specific instruction to be manipulated by components of the CPU. This is accomplished by utilizing "0" and "1" to represent separate voltage states of a given segment of the hardware. "0" refers to low-voltage, and "1" refers to high-voltage. Thus, imagine a sequence such as "01010101" as merely representing the computer sequentially reversing the voltage states of various signals within hardware gates. Each gate represents the basic logical operations of AND, OR, NOT, XOR. Perhaps this will interest fellow users?

Last edited:
That’s fucking brutal a 78 iq damn dude

That’s fucking brutal a 78 iq damn dude

Well, I'll be guarding him now:

Screenshot from 2022 02 17 16 04 12

Screenshot from 2022 02 17 16 04 24

Screenshot from 2022 02 17 16 04 39

Re: Poll: Are U Good At Maths?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200236802Monday, October 17, 2016 1:58 PM CDT
You should define "Maths." There are Geometric Maths, Algebraic Maths, et cetera. Also, the person who stated that "You should learn proper spelling and grammar before studying Maths" is an imbecile who should learn the definition of Ad-Hominem.

having no Social IQ , is death sentence here " .

You need to cooperate and use others .

unless you're autistic lol

I'm a stemcel, some of the mf here have upward of 125IQ, with anything lower than the top 10% you're fucked, stemmaxxing is out of the question.

But only specific kind of people will consider stemmaxx as incel anyways. It's literal horror getting lifemogged so hard, for such little reward, especially in poor countries. So...

low iq is not your main problem bro

I think that IQ is overrated. You can have high IQ and still be a poor loser.

Are you at least low inhib? Retardmaxxing could work in your favor if it allows you to make daring social moves.

Also jfl are you curry? must be extra brutal to be a brainlet in a race that is seen as smart.

I'm also low iq because I still persist to exist.

I have a low education level means I can’t get rich. And I can’t get it more education because of my levels
Tbh if you are from the south or the bread basket in the US. Then that is pretty good.

brutal as hell

You can have high social iq despite low intellectual iq. Very possible, look at hoodrats, illiterate but sizing everybody up.

78IQ is when your last hope is physical work.

if you even consider leaving the house

Neeting on neetbuxx is based af, doing physical labor for shit wage is cucked.

I can understand now why you sound like a broken record making those retarded threads about your rotting teeth

IQ is literally unchangeable, unlike face and height. I'm sorry buddy boyo.

Over for dumbasscels.

Is that considered mental retardation tier?