Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life will just pass you by

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
If you're sitting here reading this still thinking you're going to go through the conveyor belt called life and at LEAST have some stories to tell then...Sorry. Won't happen. Welcome to the west in 2020, might as well be communist China. If you're LUCKY, you'll get a shit wageslave job, go to work, come home, rot on forums, repeat ad infinum.

You basically go through life as a ghost. Your female equivalent however will get as much attention as a male local celebrity, and that's NOT an exaggeration. You on the other hand won't be remembered by anyone. Nobody from school will contact you, you will simply disappear.

Ignore idiot MGTOWs and redpillers talking about "the wall", "false accusations", any of that bullshit as if it's going to affect them. You're a nuisance to women in 2020, nothing more. You won't play a significant role in their lives in any form.

what u dont understand is that I GOT STEPPED BY LIFE since a long time ago, I had a FIGHT WITH LIFE which I lost,since long ago...

I'm dead inside, just waiting for the outside to catch up

what im living right now its my psycal being wanting to not suffer more,im literally a ghost flesh in live, IM WHAT REMAINS OF ME, I died in 2011... MY CHANCES TO BE NORMAL failed, WHAT remains of me is this body,and the hurtful experiences i lived all my life...im trying to get a way out to pain.

Ignore idiot MGTOWs and redpillers talking about "the wall", "false accusations", any of that bullshit as if it's going to affect them. You're a nuisance to women in 2020, nothing more. You won't play a significant role in their lives in any form.
That's why the only real form of mgtow is to stop paying taxes and slut shame whores, then there will be a wall when it comes to men not marrying 21+ year old non-virgin foids.

True , it’s over.

I am desperately trying to avoid this.

And all of this because of our skeletons

Life is in too much of a hurry!

If you're LUCKY, you'll get a shit wageslave job, go to work, come home, rot on forums, repeat ad infinum.
I don't even have this in my rathole :feelsbadman:

The only consolation is that when we die nothing happens, you just stop existing like before you were born. Same happens to everyone. It was all for nothing anyway.