Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Life wasn't meant to be lived this way. The genetically weak suffer a life full of pain.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Who in their right mind wishes to live a life such as yours and mine. Life wasnt meant to be lived like this.

It wasnt meant for us to rot away on a forum, which shouldnt even exist if society wasnt so lookist. It wasnt meant for us to have endless conversations on how shit everything is. This isnt life man, what the fuck.. but sadly it is.. why? Just because you were born unappealing to them.

Everything you do will be disregarded only because you were born this way. Unless you are EXTREMELY good at the certain thing you do (just be top % br0) and even then you are viewed as overcompensating.

But if you are not good looking you must be smart since you spend so much time alone br00?

I literally cannot grasp anything I attempt, is something mental 100%. Some of you are also like this.

Its so fucking over when you are both mentally and physically a failure. Fuck dude, you dont even know how over it is or it actually has been for your whole entire life.

People like us are ment to be born maybe live maximum of 30 years in pure despair and then off ourselves.

We are unfit of such a world UNLESS drastic changes happen or the outright ending of this world.

Its sad that it came to this, there is no amount of showers, no amount of confidence, nothing.

I wish there were some ways for us to fight back and change this destiny

Mother nature only performs it's cruel experiments on the Y chromosome, foids are mostly all the same.
Tfw when nature itself is a foid and thus out to kill you.:lul::lul::lul::lul:

People like us weren't meant to be alive. Being ugly signalises evolutionary weaknesss/ improper development, nobody in the tribe wants to associate with the weak and sickly so nearly all the time tribes used to abandon people like us.

But now we live in the modern area that can ecomomically afford to sustain the weak and unfortunately the quantity of life matters more than the quality.

I wish there were some ways for us to fight back and change this destiny
Well, you could become a hERo but it’s only us who would venerate you if you did

Jfl at compensating with intelligence. No one cares that you know shit. You're just useful to a society you won't have evolutionary success in.

The solution that must be initiated and further enacted upon is the abolishment of society.

This is a hellish world of pain, devouring, death and suffering, so yeah, the weak being destroyed by the strong was meant to be that way.

BUT we had advanced past that somewhat with the institution of monogamy and marriage.

Now we have the worse of both worlds, harem societies + having to obey a ton of rules living under "civilized" police states.

Society isn’t fair, man.

I wish I was aborted

Who in their right mind wishes to live a life such as yours and mine. Life wasnt meant to be lived like this.

It wasnt meant for us to rot away on a forum, which shouldnt even exist if society wasnt so lookist. It wasnt meant for us to have endless conversations on how shit everything is. This isnt life man, what the fuck.. but sadly it is.. why? Just because you were born unappealing to them.

Everything you do will be disregarded only because you were born this way. Unless you are EXTREMELY good at the certain thing you do (just be top % br0) and even then you are viewed as overcompensating.

But if you are not good looking you must be smart since you spend so much time alone br00?

I literally cannot grasp anything I attempt, is something mental 100%. Some of you are also like this.

Its so fucking over when you are both mentally and physically a failure. Fuck dude, you dont even know how over it is or it actually has been for your whole entire life.

People like us are ment to be born maybe live maximum of 30 years in pure despair and then off ourselves.

We are unfit of such a world UNLESS drastic changes happen or the outright ending of this world.

Its sad that it came to this, there is no amount of showers, no amount of confidence, nothing.
Ye when you think about it like that it just seems so sad and extremely unfortunate how all of us would just rather be dead at our prime age can't even believe it could be real JFL at life.

We are somewhere we don't belong. It's like a human construction company hiring an ant. The ant is so useless that he'd be better off dead.

JUST WINK AT HER, SON

You just have to hit the gym hard enough brah.

Life is painful

Mankind is a bunch of overrated apes without hair.

You can always ragequit the scam.

People like us weren't meant to be alive. Being ugly signalises evolutionary weaknesss/ improper development, nobody in the tribe wants to associate with the weak and sickly so nearly all the time tribes used to abandon people like us.

But now we live in the modern area that can ecomomically afford to sustain the weak and unfortunately the quantity of life matters more than the quality.

We live in hell and all you can do is find a hobby. Kill yourself and/or ER if you have the courage to because that is the only true salvation for guys like us.

If we were living in a natural state, I would’ve been dead long ago and personally I’m ok with that