Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

life sucks

TheReaper

TheReaper

Legend
★★
the issue with life in general is that everything is designed to decay and all the problems will cyclically reappear in a never ending cycle.
I'm always shocked when i think about all the efforts that i must endure just from preventing my body to rot.
I eat just to keep eating the next day,and I often imagine the huge mountain of food I ate during my life just to keep living this shitty existence.(all the living being that died for me),all the resources,the energy and the time wasted trying to postpone the inevitable ending.
the negative value of life is the universal background to all the religions:
christians think they were banned from Eden because they betrayed god and this is why they are forced to suffer and die in the material world while buddhists think they are being punished because of their previous deeds.
3000 years ago people ,thanks to their innocence, were already able to gaze in the depth of human condition and see the truth that we're trying to hide,
and we're hiding it because that's the only way to motivate people and turn them into good consumers who will work and spend their money buying shit they don't need.
the perfect example of this is the "fight club guy" and his obsession with IKEA because he really thinks he is slowly buying his happiness with every new usless piece of forniture he stores in his apartment.(and ofc he is a fucking wageslave with no social and sex life)

tl;dr I forgot to take the pills

Insightfull!

Fight Club was lite blackpill valid some 40 years ago, in this day and age things are even worse for the male population of the world!

Yeah.

Entropy kinda sucks doesn't it bro?

High sentience. All major religions acknowledge the fact life sucks. And keep in mind that what we're living now is the epitome of comfort and convenience, compared to some farmer from hundreds of years ago we're kings. But the farmers could have their wives and families while we can't :feelsrope:

and ofc he is a fucking wageslave with no social and sex life
I should've dropped out ages ago. Education is a fucking joke. I don't want to wageslave.