Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Life sucks without new dbdr videos

• Thread starter SuperKanga.Belgrade
  • Start date
SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Pussy destroyer 9000
★★★★★
Something feels like it's missing in my life, and nothing seems to fill that gap. Thankfully BlackpillVillain is still around, and I discovered another blackpill channel called 'My Testimony". But in a sad way it feels like I've lost a friend. Fucking sucks that he is gone mang. :cryfeels:

Something feels like it's missing in my life, and nothing seems to fill that gap. Thankfully BlackpillVillain is still around, and I discovered another blackpill channel called 'My Testimony". But in a sad way it feels like I've lost a friend. Fucking sucks that he is gone mang. :cryfeels:
Any cool channels?

I dont see Todd or DBDR uploading much or Rehab room.

Any cool channels?

I dont see Todd or DBDR uploading much or Rehab room.
Forgot about Todd! Another one that I used to watch a lot. Thinking Ape is pretty good, another one is Sent My Own Way, and SPACE.

did DBDR rope

I don't miss dbdr at all. He had a mogger voice and friends

That dude always came across as a larper anyway

I used to think that his chadfish videos were fake, until I found the perfect Chad fish that got messages begging for it.

I used to think that his chadfish videos were fake, until I found the perfect Chad fish that got messages begging for it.
its funny how people ask people on reddit to debunk those videos when really they could just do it themselves

An opening has appeared in the market. Let's see who will fill it if that's even possible on YouTube. YouTube might ban any newcomer so another platform might be better.

its funny how people ask people on reddit to debunk those videos when really they could just do it themselves
Honestly I don’t blame Normies from trying to find copes in regards to chadfishing. It really is the most obvious proof of the Blackpill.

Honestly I don’t blame Normies from trying to find copes in regards to chadfishing. It really is the most obvious proof of the Blackpill.
yeah i mean if they dont get matches that should tell them their fucked but they wanna cope
i never gotten a message or match from any women ever

I never watched his videos what were they like?

Coreys Corner is similar to dbdr, but he lacks the voice halo + his storytelling isnt as fun

I will always associate borderlands with dbdr lol and I’ve never played the game

meh theres always a new dbdr clone every other day
just watch them to cope