Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life sucks we are here to experience BS

Life is like prison we cant get out until our times runes out. I really hate the modern world doesn't feel natural and real despite all the things being made and what we can do its all distractions up until we die someday :blackpill:

This dude, and the legend Savvy Guy are my favourite-based YouTubers ATM.:feelsokman:

good recommendation might check it out tomorrow when i get the time Infinite water is also a good channel aswell as mikeytooreal

Life is like prison we cant get out until our times runes out. I really hate the modern world doesn't feel natural and real despite all the things being made and what we can do its all distractions up until we die someday :blackpill:
Yeah I hate the modern world too

I skimmed through the video, he is right. Freedom is an illusion and we are constrained to a shitty life, if you go to create your own happiness police will be on your ass before you know it. People are sheeps, elites form what is "normal" and public opinions and masses shape to them.

good recommendation might check it out tomorrow when i get the time Infinite water is also a good channel aswell as mikeytooreal

"Born Into A Corrupt System" is also a based YouTuber, very similar to this dude. As well as the late-Renegade#1 (RIP).:blackpill: