Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Life sucks, then you die.

Ahriman

Ahriman

Some men, just wanna watch the world burn...
★★
I just moved out a week ago, from my mothers basement. Been busy getting my shit together in the apartment. I always feel like there is something I need to do or keep track of. It never stops. I am however quiet happy with my place, and I feel free. But...

Then it hit me, I am a virgin kissless girlfriendless incel. I have no education, I have no friends, I struggle with anxiety. I missed out on everything.

I wasted my prime years behind a computer screen playing video games and eating junk and gaining a lot of weight. I have tried 3 times to get my life together in the past, once when I was 20, and once when I was 22. Then it stopped. I stopped caring. Then I tried again at 26, but then I got sick with covid and my life went upside down and I gained all my weight back and had "post covid" for 6 months. I tried to go back to school and study. I quit however. I couldn't handle seeing teenagers and some early 20s in the same classroom as me (I was 26). It was a complimentary study, to fix my grades from college that I dropped off from the last year.

I am the point of feeling like I can never make up for the time I missed. I can never fill that hole or gap in my soul. No matter how many women I get or sleep with. There will always be a damaged part inside me, that no one sees or hears, only me.

I see other "normal" people my age doing normie shit and I feel so behind. They had sex, girlfriends, traveled, partied, etc etc. But I did not. I was in my room. Struggling with my self image and anxiety. The only time I had some sort of validation was when I played a second life sort of game. I had a "girlfriend" there, and I got lots of compliments for my emo hair.

I miss those days, being young, not worrying too much about the future. I just wish I knew how bad it would be. If I could only go back a few years.. and not be pushing 30. But I can't. It is what it is. I don't know if there is any hope left for me. I keep seeing teen girls and early 20s women and feeling very attracted to them. But I remember what I am. They all have more experience than me, and a girl that age wouldn't love me for me at my age. She would expect me to be more mature, have money, a good paying job etc etc. But I am not.

I feel like I failed my parents being a piece of shit, useless, weakling. My father told me that some family members has been talking shit about me, how I will never do anything with my life. My father didn't seem to disagree. My mother has always been kind to me, too kind. I started to resent her when I realized how curled I've been. Maybe things could've been different if my father was present in my life, and my mother wasn't so loving and forgiving.

I guess I'm just fed up with life. I only see it getting darker and darker from here.

those is the blight , of unfortunate Man .

My Mother is to nice too and my Father Died since i was 11 . Im still in the Basement at 28 , i dont bother to Much . But i wanna get my Own Apartment soon aswell .

Just to see how it is "

those is the blight , of unfortunate Man .

My Mother is to nice too and my Father Died since i was 11 . Im still in the Basement at 28 , i dont bother to Much . But i wanna get my Own Apartment soon aswell .

Just to see how it is "
You should, I guess. There is some kind of growth to it.

Welcome to the agepill.

It doesn't matter how much you try because your looks are your ceiling. While you're trying to work your ass off, chads and normies get it naturally. When you need to get your life together, it's a good sign that you're subhuman. Seeing teenagers is pure suifuel. You're constantly reminded how 16-year-olds are so much further ahead of you that there's no space in your head left for other thoughts, like studying.

Arrested development pill right there. You missed the boat and it never comes back. Your soul cannot rest because there's something missing inside of you, and those are the experiences you should have by now but don't. No way to go back and no way to move forward without them.

Late twenties and the 30s ahead are parts of life when you start to perceive all the problems at full force. You can't cope anymore, like in your early twenties or mid-twenties, with the hope that you'll ascend with a younger girl who will fall for you. Nope, you're too old for that. No 18-year-old virgin for you, pal. You're almost like a dad to her, without having what a dad should have. As you correctly pointed out, you lack the tools needed for this age. You have no knowledge of how to even start a romantic relationship or what to do if, by some miracle, you got into one. No 18-23 year old girl will teach a 30-year-old guy how to kiss or have sex, and even if she was a virgin, she'd be so disgusted by your lack of experience that it's a hopeless case. And thanks to arrested development, depression, brain fog, and a general lack of motivation in your life, you're seriously lacking in other areas of your life too. No high-paying job for betabux, no maturity because you're stuck in your teenage years, no plans, no career, no nothing.

Can´t relate. I hate them. They are unable to understand my problems because they never experienced them.

Fed up with life without even experiencing it, the epitome of incel life.
Thanks for your insight. How do you cope?

I don´t know man how to answer even this, sorry.

yep same, mother overly nice without any common sense or interest in my long term future, father basically completly useless

hope they both burn in hell, but they are prob gonna die before we can manifest that here on earth

I just moved out a week ago, from my mothers basement. Been busy getting my shit together in the apartment. I always feel like there is something I need to do or keep track of. It never stops. I am however quiet happy with my place, and I feel free. But...

Then it hit me, I am a virgin kissless girlfriendless incel. I have no education, I have no friends, I struggle with anxiety. I missed out on everything.

I wasted my prime years behind a computer screen playing video games and eating junk and gaining a lot of weight. I have tried 3 times to get my life together in the past, once when I was 20, and once when I was 22. Then it stopped. I stopped caring. Then I tried again at 26, but then I got sick with covid and my life went upside down and I gained all my weight back and had "post covid" for 6 months. I tried to go back to school and study. I quit however. I couldn't handle seeing teenagers and some early 20s in the same classroom as me (I was 26). It was a complimentary study, to fix my grades from college that I dropped off from the last year.

I am the point of feeling like I can never make up for the time I missed. I can never fill that hole or gap in my soul. No matter how many women I get or sleep with. There will always be a damaged part inside me, that no one sees or hears, only me.

I see other "normal" people my age doing normie shit and I feel so behind. They had sex, girlfriends, traveled, partied, etc etc. But I did not. I was in my room. Struggling with my self image and anxiety. The only time I had some sort of validation was when I played a second life sort of game. I had a "girlfriend" there, and I got lots of compliments for my emo hair.

I miss those days, being young, not worrying too much about the future. I just wish I knew how bad it would be. If I could only go back a few years.. and not be pushing 30. But I can't. It is what it is. I don't know if there is any hope left for me. I keep seeing teen girls and early 20s women and feeling very attracted to them. But I remember what I am. They all have more experience than me, and a girl that age wouldn't love me for me at my age. She would expect me to be more mature, have money, a good paying job etc etc. But I am not.

I feel like I failed my parents being a piece of shit, useless, weakling. My father told me that some family members has been talking shit about me, how I will never do anything with my life. My father didn't seem to disagree. My mother has always been kind to me, too kind. I started to resent her when I realized how curled I've been. Maybe things could've been different if my father was present in my life, and my mother wasn't so loving and forgiving.

I guess I'm just fed up with life. I only see it getting darker and darker from here.
I’m 125 poounds

You didn't fail them, they failed you by procreating with their inferior genetic

Was the game u played the game where u r a 2d character and u make like movies and stuff

You're near 30 and missed out, you can never go back. You will never be a young a free student going to bars and stuff.

Time to rope.

You're near 30 and missed out, you can never go back. You will never be a young a free student going to bars and stuff.

Time to rope.
was your parents strict?

I will never be able to go back and correct my mistakes, I'll never be young and in love, go to parties, etc...