Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life sucks if your not European

BasedRiceBro

BasedRiceBro

Veteran
★★★★★
Europe is basically a superior continent version of asia

Europe > Asia > Africa > Antarctica.:feelskek:

Aren’t like half the posters here European?

Life sucks if you aren't Nordic

Europe for non-europeans: norway,sweden,finland, uk,france,germany,belgium,switzerland, denmark,netherlands, austria.

what does "europe" even mean, you can find all kind of cultures and places in europe
Europe is where superior life standards exist compared to third world shitholes

Europe is where superior life standards exist compared to third world shitholes
what do you mean by third world? Which rice country are you from?

Europe is basically a superior continent version of asia
Europe is on the decline because they let in half of the middle east and africa.
Europe is done.
I'd much rather live in Canada, Australia, Japan.

I live in Australia. Third world means undeveloped and backward cultures
Ik what third world means. So you're saying Australia has worse quality life than Europe?lol
While Australia has more than 90% of people living there in metropolitan cities, europe is full of slums. Stop seeing europe as just the Berlin city center.

Ik what third world means. So you're saying Australia has worse quality life than Europe?lol
While Australia has more than 90% of people living there in metropolitan cities, europe is full of slums. Stop seeing europe as just the Berlin city center.
Europe has more Nobel prizes and a more intellectual culture than Australia

Europe is on the decline because they let in half of the middle east and africa.
Europe is done.
Ok

Europe has more Nobel prizes and a more intellectual culture than Australia
And.... what does this mean? Whole European continent has 750mln people. Australia has 30mln. What do you expect? Still not every corner of europe is the same. Everyone would rather live in Melbourne than a crappy village in southern europe.
quality of life ≠ nobel prizes.

Yes, being american sucks, filled with fat rednecks and coping shitskins.

Life sucks if you aren't curry

Europe is done.
Jfl, Canada is being invaded by Jeets & Japan is about to let in almost one million Africans

Yes, being american sucks, filled with fat rednecks and coping shitskins.
The liberals are the ones who are extremely fat.

You sound like a coping shitskin. Dont worry, trump will send your entire family back soon

no it still sucks. some europe country are even worse.

Europe is done.

isn't canada being destroyed by curries?

Being in the West isn't any better

But when I say it

Jfl at this self hating chink, life sucks because chinks are cucks who suck whitru cockru instead of standing up for themselves.

OP post only proves this

YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE SO STOP SUCKING DICK

Niggers, west asians etc do just fine in the West @Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Even curries have it better than chinks in the west. because they actually understand the concept of ethnic nationality unity and theyre taking over Canada and the UK en mass. @anandkonda meanwhile chinks are backstabbing, self/hating CUCKS. Chinks are the only remaining ethnics that white people aren't scared of @DarkStar

Even curries have it better than chinks in the west. because they actually understand the concept of ethnic nationality unity and theyre taking over Canada and the UK en mass. @anandkonda meanwhile chinks are backstabbing, self/hating CUCKS. Chinks are the only remaining ethnics that white people aren't scared of @DarkStar
Curries are part abos . They're not a threat to the west , more a nuisance

Jfl at this self hating chink, life sucks because chinks are cucks who suck whitru cockru instead of standing up for themselves.

OP post only proves this

YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE SO STOP SUCKING DICK

Niggers, west asians etc do just fine in the West @Abu.Belgrade.Answar
I'm not self hating , I just state the fact that Europeans live way better lives than most third worlders

yeah better being incel in rich Europa as a white human instead of being a brown creature struggling to live on 2$ per day.

I'm not self hating , I just state the fact that Europeans live way better lives than most third worlders
Water, but they wont let us fit in even if we immigrate there, "muh acceptance", because theyre racist to chinks

and non-confrontational pussies (which tbf most are)

life sucks if your not a normie