Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life starts officially at CHADLITE. Controversial opinion, hear me out boyos.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Hear me out.

Life starts at chadlite because (lowtier)normies have just very narrowly made it out the incel hole. In some situations this is is why I would want to be in some of their places.

1. Females acknowledge you. Sounds good right? Well.. not really. You barely manage to exist for landwhales. Is that ascencion? Yes no doubt but landwhales are the scum of the earth and most people here agree they are disgusting.

2. You get some dates. Ok, you managed to get on a date. Make sure you pay for everything or you will never see her again. Literally betabuxx.

3. Marriage. Ok so you found a girl ”decent” enough to marry, cool. Say hello to the hole abuse and divorce rape tactics. Get ready to have sex once a year and if you dont like it she will divorce rape your ass to hell. You lose everything. You will do everything for her useless ass and all she will do is offer a hole which she fucks chad on the side with (loyalty heartbreak theory)

Technically, they have it better than us because girls notice them. But is it really? I would rather be incel than cuck and most people here would agree.

What do you think?

Starfish sex with looksmatch-- once a month. The juice is not worth the squeeze.

You have to be the top 1% at this point. It's always a competition

Its a competition for chadlites and above. Anything under doesnt stand a chance.

yea, most levels of normies have 1 choice of companion per life stage, one bitch during teen years, one to wife up during 20s, they either take her or leave her, no choices whatsoever.

honestly i don't envy the majority of them.
they are forced to slave away, cuck on all feminist issues, the whole shebang, and all this while exercising NO standards whatsoever in picking a mate, because there's no choice to make. zero. they get one (1) bitch per life stage. they are not chads and this is what they are stuck with. maybe 1 out of 10 gets lucky and that 1 bitch tickles his fancy by pure luck. most likely it's a fat cunt with an RPG randomized character face that snorts over Pickle Rick and scolds him for not being pro-gay enough.

yea, most levels of normies have 1 choice of companion per life stage, one bitch during teen years, one to wife up during 20s, they either take her or leave her, no choices whatsoever.

honestly i don't envy the majority of them.
they are forced to slave away, cuck on all feminist issues, the whole shebang, and all this while exercising NO standards whatsoever in picking a mate, because there's no choice to make. zero. they get one (1) bitch per life stage. they are not chads and this is what they are stuck with. maybe 1 out of 10 gets lucky and that 1 bitch tickles his fancy by pure luck. most likely it's a fat cunt with an RPG randomized character face that snorts over Pickle Rick and scolds him for not being pro-gay enough.
On paper they seem to have it better than us because they get more attention BUT is landwhale attention a good thing?

The thing is if I was your average 5/10 normalfag, I wouldn't be aware of the blackpill and I'd eventually swallow that the horrible wageslave life with a nagging lying cheating wench(es) that pisses you off constantly is just what every guy's life is like.

I wouldn't have done and seen endless online dating experiments. I wouldn't have been a female online for 12 years. I wouldn't have seen how life is for people with actual value.

Once one goes the blackpill route, you cannot unsee. That's the cruelty, and the beauty, of truth.

The thing is if I was your average 5/10 normalfag, I wouldn't be aware of the blackpill and I'd eventually swallow that the horrible wageslave life with a nagging lying cheating wench(es) that pisses you off constantly is just what every guy's life is like.

I wouldn't have done and seen endless online dating experiments. I wouldn't have been a female online for 12 years. I wouldn't have seen how life is for people with actual value.

Once one goes the blackpill route, you cannot unsee. That's the cruelty, and the beauty, of truth.

And thats why our life is full of suffering and shit