Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Life slipping away

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Time goes by so fast I try to change things but I can't keep up. My youth is soon ending I can't believe it flew by so fast. Wtf bros.

Same here tbh I'n wasting my life day by day cuz of society's treatment while others have already completed their youth's milestones.

It only gets worse and worse from there.

Women take miles and miles of dick and think they deserve a guy to raise her children
full

Women take miles and miles of dick and think they deserve a guy to raise her children
full
And they will get a guy fucking cucks would lick chad cum

last few days have felt so short. a year ago seems like 3 months ago

Time goes by so fast I try to change things but I can't keep up.

Everybody just moves on while we are watching. We are jsut standing there while other people are driving.

Time goes by so fast I try to change things but I can't keep up. My youth is soon ending I can't believe it flew by so fast. Wtf bros.
Youth is gay. Your life and your Youth continues as it is into the 30s and 40s.

random soy came over to my desk today to give me champagne in a tiny paper cup

reason? he just had a kid

over

Fuuuuck I need a driver license asap

Driving itself might be a problem though @Damo the incel
But let us hope that you can get behind of it, so you do not have to suffer anymore.

random soy came over to my desk today to give me champagne in a tiny paper cup

reason? he just had a kid

over
Brutal. We are 1000 steps behind normies no matter what. And normies are 1000 steps behind chads.
Driving itself might be a problem though @Damo the incel
But let us hope that you can get behind of it, so you do not have to suffer anymore.
It is a problem. I can't drive. Too low iq.

When I was younger, things would go by so slowly, but now things are a blur. I want things to slow down, because time will only worsen my situation, but it only speeds up. It's over.

That implies you have a choice to actually participate in life

You dont even see how fast time goes

time is slow in school