Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel life rape us everyday, so why the media is only talking about foids getting raped?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
everyday life rape us.
when i go outside and foids look at me with disgust - i feel raped.
everytime i look in the mirror - i feel raped.

rape = putting you in a situation u dont wanna be in.

and now just think about it, which scenario is better:

-being a foid. living in tutorial mode. fucking 10/10 partners all day and not working. getting raped one time. keep living on tutorial mode.

-being an incel. living a shitty life. no sex. no friends. no happiness. only mental problems and high post count in incels.co.

which scenario is better???????
the worse thing is ofcourse most foids arent getting raped. so in that group that called "females" - 99% doesnt getting raped.
but in the group of "incels" - 100% living this shit life.

does the media care? does they talk about those poor guys that live such bad life? NO!
but hey! that foid got a penis inside of her from someone that is not a chad! oh no what a poor girl !!!!!

i would agree right away to get raped by a 0.000001/10 ugly whale feminazi if it would mean i'll live on tutorial mode.

getting raped is just a small tax foids pay for living this tutorial mode, we pay much harder price and live shit life.

BUT THE MEDIA DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT. everyday in my life is worse than any foid that got raped in the same very day.

BUT THE MEDIA DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT.

1516038605829.gif

Nice pepe.
TL;DR society only cares about women

rape = putting you in a situation u dont wanna be in.

This is the loosest most ridiculous definition for rape I've ever seen, its like you are just trying to make posts for inceltears screenshots

Only females can get raped, anon.

society is gynocentric

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back