Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life only gets worse

I

incelerated

Incelberg
★★★★★
The law of life.

Life only gets worse.

I thought my life was shit before. That if I got a job my life would be better and I would "get my shit together".

LOL

No life only gets worse.

You keep losing everything.

I had health and now I've lost it.
I had time and now I've lost it.
I had a little bit of energy sometimes and now I've lost it.
I had comfort and now I've lost it.

And the worst of all is the scam called education.
I can't believe I spend so much time in school and university.
So so so much pain and suffering and stress. All for fucking nothing.
I get paid less than shop clerks.
I get paid less than everyone.

I was scammed with blue pill all my fucking life.

Just be a good boy.
Well guess what nobody likes good boys.
Literally everywhere, society, job, etc. you have to be the immoral alpha predator who takes and rapes and conquers.

The fucking bluepill that brainwashes you into thinking there is something down the road, so you have to live your slave life to get it while the rich suck your blood.

Good thing gonna rope before 22 imagine being a cuck all your life

I thought my life was shit before. That if I got a job my life would be better and I would "get my shit together".
Story of my life. "I'm sure it's gonna be better eventually".

No looks = no life
Even Wagie Chad gets it better than us because toilets will go to his workplace to orbit him.

HR toilets always hire chads no matter how good his CV may be, putting toilets in a position of power is always a bad idea.

goyim were born only to serve jews. without that, they have no place in the world. they will work and plow. joos will sit like lords and eat.

goyim need to die, but g-d gives them longevity. why? imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. this is his servant. that’s why he gets a long life, to work well for the joo.

Your biggest problem is your shit country

goyim were born only to serve jews. without that, they have no place in the world. they will work and plow. joos will sit like lords and eat.

goyim need to die, but g-d gives them longevity. why? imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. this is his servant. that’s why he gets a long life, to work well for the joo.
Hitler was a good man

perpetual deception between the (((rulers))) and the ruled.

there is only one natural right – the right of the (((superior))) to rule over the inferior.

I don't care lol.

There are some even deeper and more depressing things.

The worst is your opportunities and possible choices become more limited as time goes on. When you're young, like 20 years old, your choices and freedoms are completely wide open. You can go to any school. You have 45 years until retirement. You can move anywhere and become anything. But as you become old, you've exhausted all these options, and you're too old to start over, then your options start being eliminated fast.

Whatever possible things you are going to accomplish in your lifetime is constantly getting more and more narrow. The walls of time and space will continually crush you down until you die.

The law of life.

Life only gets worse.

LOL

No life only gets worse.

You keep losing everything.

I had health and now I've lost it.
I had time and now I've lost it.
I had a little bit of energy sometimes and now I've lost it.
I had comfort and now I've lost it.

And the worst of all is the scam called education.
I can't believe I spend so much time in school and university.
So so so much pain and suffering and stress. All for fucking nothing.
I get paid less than shop clerks.
I get paid less than everyone.

I was scammed with blue pill all my fucking life.

Just be a good boy.
Well guess what nobody likes good boys.
Literally everywhere, society, job, etc. you have to be the immoral alpha predator who takes and rapes and conquers.

The fucking bluepill that brainwashes you into thinking there is something down the road, so you have to live your slave life to get it while the rich suck your blood.
Hi.

There are some even deeper and more depressing things.

The worst is your opportunities and possible choices become more limited as time goes on. When you're young, like 20 years old, your choices and freedoms are completely wide open. You can go to any school. You have 45 years until retirement. You can move anywhere and become anything. But as you become old, you've exhausted all these options, and you're too old to start over, then your options start being eliminated fast.

Whatever possible things you are going to accomplish in your lifetime is constantly getting more and more narrow. The walls of time and space will continually crush you down until you die.
High IQ and blackpilked. This is a pitch black pill.

I swear to God ritty,I swear to God. I am calm now.
62600bb4-1292-46ca-8a03-8e728964e9b2.png