Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

life on tutorial mode : https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/84da4e/i_asked_out_the_most_handsome_man_ever_just_to/

also muh "personality", "looks dont matter for men"

TwoX is one of the biggest cesspools In internet history. I'd use that place as evidence to ban women fromt he internet. Reddit is fucking awful now anyway.

Imagine being the numale who has to push and pull just to get any feedback from her and finding out how she initiates with Chad and obsesses over him.

"So this whole things got me thinking about how we perceive ourselves and other people... How we think other people perceive us. Maybe it's time to stop being so hard on ourselves, and wary of other people..."
Maybe it's time to stop being sub8 male and start being chad or female. OK.

Then I spot a man that is just unbelievably handsome. Tall, muscled, gorgeous smile and beautiful face, you know just all over hot. I saw him and my first reaction was "There's no way a man that handsome would ever want to talk to a girl like me.

Imagine being that man.. FUAARK

I know men who have years of trolling on Reddit as women.

Couldn't you just paste the link in the body of the thread?
I'll have to fucking copy and paste it in now as opposed to just tapping the post.

do u even paste bro

"Second I'm struggling with mild social anxiety and lack confidence greatly."
OH NOES POOR BABY

>It was everything I hopped it would be, an honest, pleasurable chat with a stranger, that lasted just a bit too long (6h!!) to be innocent but totally without any kind of pressure.

Just fucking lol

yes, it was an honest, pleasurable chat with Chad, meanwhile she wouldn't feel any "chemistry" with her looksmatch or even slightly above.

Imagine being that man.. FUAARK
My first thought lol. Imagine being so good looking that women think you are out of THEIR league FUCK.

lifeisriggedlifeisriggedlifeisrigged

can't fucking stand twoxchromosomes

If you're Chad femoids ask you out, let that sink in boys.

See?! It's that easy! You guys complain about nothing.

They are not even playing

Life on automode

Girl gets broken up with

Girl spots above average man that is her 'style' on the street

Girl dubs him the most handsome man she's ever seen because deep down she understands this guy is above average and will be happy for the chance at pussy. She then promptly tells the internet that he's the most handsome man she's ever seen so she can try to trick herselff into believing she's confident, and lie to the world about her shattered sense of self worth. Tries to use others to support her lie

Girl cries herself to sleep because of break up.

props to her for having the guts

i wish more girls would make the first step

approaching could is always a difficult task

I hope Chad pumps and dumps this bitch

Funny how this NEVER happens to normie looking guys.

Because even the most handsome man ever gets less action than an average girl. Its over, I hope he beats her and throws acid in her face

Just lol why even try anymore?

You never know what will happen! I went to a party about 2 weeks after I moved to Ottawa for college. Didn’t know a single soul was just invited by this guy through a college group. The guy picked me up with his buddy. When I saw his buddy (we’ll call him M) I was like “Jesus Christ he’s perfect looking” black hair and bluest eyes, I melted.

When we got to the party I was all by my lonesome self but after I got some drinks in me and we got put into our beer pong teams, I got put with M. And after that I bothered him the entire night. We hung out the entire night. I took his phone and put my number in and he “forced” me to add him in Facebook. After we got kicked out of the party all his friends and I went to some park. We ended finding out that we both have some major things in common after stuff happened in our lives. He turned out to be a massive sweetheart who was really shy.

His sister ended up giving me a ride home (to which she was surprised because M had never had a girlfriend before much less really talk to girls)

After that, he was the first one to wish me happy birthday a few days later and we ended up going on a bunch of dates and 2.5 years later we’re still together

I hope this guy turns out well!

Incel escaping inceldom

Was asked out only for being attractive. The life of a femoid everyone.

"Tall, muscled, beautiful face." B-but, muh personality. R-r-right?

TwoX is one of the biggest cesspools In internet history. I'd use that place as evidence to ban women fromt he internet. Reddit is fucking awful now anyway.

"grumpy people that seems to still be struggling big time with their insecurities"
People who are forced to live life with a debilitating issue is an insecurity. Women are moronic and completely one-note in thinking.

props to her for having the guts

i wish more girls would make the first step

approaching could is always a difficult task

lol.... doenst take guts to play a game where you know you will win 100%.

The only thing "loose" is her pussy.

Pass the fucking rope

Couldn't you just paste the link in the body of the thread?
I'll have to fucking copy and paste it in now as opposed to just tapping the post.

Notice how she constantly mentions how "handsome" he is without talking about his personality at all.
Brutal blackpill.

The most telling part of the story for me is that this guy apparently wasn't even aware that he was handsome(of course he is, or else why would the bitch ask him out?). Even some Chads aren't aware of their good looks yet there are ugly fat warhog females who think they are the hottest thing to walk the earth. Mindblowing.

This is the kind of shit that makes me remember who i am and what i am, it gets me back down to earth.