Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life on spectator mode is so brutal

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Go to work come home. Go to work then go to school and then come home. I go to a college campus surrounded by guys and girls my age and I don’t think I have said any more then 5 words to someone else on campus in the two years I’ve been there. At work I’m surrounded by girls my age who are already pregnant with a couple of them getting ready to become single moms jfl. This is life on spectator mode. The only problem is I didn’t even have to die to get here and there is no hope of respawn.

Sorry inkwell, you can't play, your ping is too high.

We live life as NPCs

It's funny too because "socially awkward" women always get a chance to experience life in a wholesome way at a pretty young age. If you're a woman and you're just in public a man will inevitably make a move and try to court you and in general people are far more sympathetic to "lonely" women because women are still seen as a protected class by society. When the average person sees a lonely man they assume he did something wrong to be in the state that he's at. Men are held to an unrealistic level of accountability where literally everything is your fault and blaming outside factors like your upbringing or how modern day society treats the average man is seen as "being a complaining pussy" who should just "man up" and self-improve to be seen as desirable even though women aren't held to the same standards at all :soy: :soy: :soy:.

Last edited:
It's funny too because "socially awkward" women always get a chance to experience life in a wholesome way at a pretty young age. If you're a woman and you're just in public a man will inevitably make a move and try to court you and in general people are far more sympathetic to "lonely" women because women are still seen as a protected class by society. When the average person sees a lonely man they assume he did something wrong to be where he's at and thus he deserves to be in the state that he's in because it's his fault after all :soy: :soy: :soy: .
I think about how better taken care of I would be if I was just born with that other X chromosome

Can you guys become background characters in my story so I can be a dominant protagonist and pick up girls cus of my personality?

It's like worse than spectator mode, not only do you get to sit there and watch as others have fun, you also have to read the chat calling you all sorts of shit and pointing out how shit your life is and generally treating you like garbage. It is the worst of all worlds.

It's like worse than spectator mode, not only do you get to sit there and watch as others have fun, you also have to read the chat calling you all sorts of shit and pointing out how shit your life is and generally treating you like garbage. It is the worst of all worlds.
Brutal.

Just ldar till you die

How can I exit to desktop?

I barely leave the house,if I'm not invited to play I won't spectate either

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

We can't lose something that never started for us.
How about the idea that we where created with potential to come out good, but bad genes from our parents caused by bad lifestyle made us this way? I could go into what I mean from scientific aspect of you think I'm coping...

How about the idea that we where created with potential to come out good, but bad genes from our parents caused by bad lifestyle made us this way? I could go into what I mean from scientific aspect of you think I'm coping...
Bad genes aren't caused by bad lifestyle. Genes remain the same. I get what you are telling and yes: how we look now is the combined result of genes and enviroment. Unless you are a shortcel or ethnicel. It never really started for you in that case.

Bad genes aren't caused by bad lifestyle. Genes remain the same. I get what you are telling and yes: how we look now is the combined result of genes and enviroment. Unless you are a shortcel or ethnicel. It never really started for you in that case.
See not many are aware of this, but the food we eat that our body turns to glucose causes our cells to worsen in quality and causes a build up of plaque. Heavy metals and toxins from vegetables and fruits also do this, damaging the quality of our reproduction cells, increasing the risk of an unhealthy child being born. Celebrities with good dietritions are often instructed to go on ketogenic diet a few months prior to pregnancy in order to pump out a higher quality baby. Like I said, chance still plays into how you look

We are NPCs jfl