Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life on just exist mode: Serbian Stacy blogger admits that she earns five times the average Serbian salary for a single commercial on her blog

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
They put a Serbian Stacy named Tamara Kalinić on a lie detector test. Among other things, she admitted that she earns five times the average Serbian salary for a single commercial on her blog.

It was also interesting that she lied about certain things and later admitted it. One of the lies was when she was asked whether her female friends are buying followers on Instagram and she lied that they don't. She was later confronted about it and admitted that she lied and that she tried to beat the lie detector test but failed.

Her other lies were also related to lying about her female friends. For example she lied that she thinks that her friends aren't jealous about her.

Her blog:

Reminder for serbiancels who are wageslaving, a single commercial on her degenerate fashion site is worth much more than your hard work of an entire month.

This is just another argument for why fashion should be banned.

water is wet

this is one of those blackpills you learn to accept and think is normal

good looking people will almost always live on tutorial mode especially in the modern era

So much fakeup!

water is wet

this is one of those blackpills you learn to accept and think is normal

good looking people will almost always live on tutorial mode especially in the modern era

It's interesting that even though she is on just exist mode she still feels the need to lie and virtue signal. She lied about her female friends not paying for instagram followers and then admitted it. She felt like she could beat the test. I can't believe someone can lie so shamelessly.

Remember to work hard goyim.

Just exist mode is as real as it gets.

pisses me off, but always remember she is on a time limit most of them end up as homeless crackheads

This is coping, there is zero chance she will wind up homeless and broke. She will just have to settle and marry someone if she ever got close to that level, and she will always be able to marry.

Keep coping newcel.

She seems like a real bitch. Also, yet another example of privilege.

This is coping, there is zero chance she will wind up homeless and broke. She will just have to settle and marry someone if she ever got close to that level, and she will always be able to marry.

Keep coping newcel.

i know its a cope but it helps me get through, tbh i know they'll find some old betabuxx to settle with once they're done fking around. man sometimes the blackpill is to brutal

Only temporarily if it mean that I could get laid. Otherwise, I won’t waste my time. Would you?
Yes of course, im one of the truecels here and i don't have standards unlike the fakecels here

It's because of men being weak cucks

Are you a serb, OP?

Life on just exist mode tbh

pisses me off, but always remember she is on a time limit most of them end up as homeless crackheads
someone took their cope pills today

Keep coping newcel.

Can we please start to play that game kill-a-foid?
Getting sick of this shit.
Post lifefuel things.

Too many retarded marketing people out there who pay girls with lots of followers a fuckload of money to feature their product.

Pretty genius though, if you're a foid, decent looking and unethical all you have to do is pay a little upfront to buy some followers and then boom, start emailing companies with your fees to post about them.

Except this country is full of tallfags with decent facial features. Sucks even more when you're short
serbia is full of tallfags