Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Life on easy mode/cucks being cucks

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
Imagine wanting to get a Nintendo switch, :soy: and all you had to do, in order to accomplish that goal was, exchanging your dirty socks, for it with some thirsty cuck.

I’d say male thrust has no limits but given what I’ve seen here there are some exceptions

The socks smell good tho.
Who's the real loser here?

He could get jb socks for a few bucks i assume

I feel like it's a LARP because no cuck would give up his Nintendo Switch...

In hope the Nintendo Switch doesn't work. That would be hilarious :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I want a life like that. :feelstrash:

Looks like an androgynous guy tbh, rafaelvicuna should do this.

That "man" is probably +20yo.

@angrycurrycel @Blacktarpill @LiterallyASoyboy @Insomniac @jerrycan dan @Napoleon de Geso @MarriedAndLookin4Fun @Vermilioncore @NEETAndTidy what do you guys think of this, i would appreciate it if this thread would get a few more replies, so i deceided to tag you.

Last edited:
@angrycurrycel @Blacktarpill @LiterallyASoyboy @Insomniac @jerrycan dan @Napoleon de Geso @MarriedAndLookin4Fun @Vermilioncore what do you guys think of this, i would appreciate it if this thread would get a few more replies, so i deceided to tag you.
I want to kill cucks

foids deserve zero rights cucks deserve fire

@angrycurrycel @Blacktarpill @LiterallyASoyboy @Insomniac @jerrycan dan @Napoleon de Geso @MarriedAndLookin4Fun @Vermilioncore what do you guys think of this, i would appreciate it if this thread would get a few more replies, so i deceided to tag you.
It’s over for many men.

That guy is such a loser.
It feels weird, i cant decide if i should hire a dominatrix and these high level cucks are give away expensive items.

This is why I hate most cucks, some of them are the most degenerate people out there. They would pay hundreds just for some whores dirty socks with her sweatcheese.

Cucks and simps should be crucified

Would you do it for panties instead?

niggas think im joking and shit :
used tights : 10$ :

compare that to the cost of a switch

Damn I wish people would give me shit just for acting like a retard on camera.
I feel like it's a LARP because no cuck would give up his Nintendo Switch...
:lul::lul::lul:

@angrycurrycel @Blacktarpill @LiterallyASoyboy @Insomniac @jerrycan dan @Napoleon de Geso @MarriedAndLookin4Fun @Vermilioncore @NEETAndTidy what do you guys think of this, i would appreciate it if this thread would get a few more replies, so i deceided to tag you.
A cuck would pay very big money for used up socks and even her used panties (that have chad's cum residue in them) :feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsautistic::panties:

A cuck would pay very big money for used up socks and even her used panties (that have chad's cum residue in them) :feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsautistic::panties:
Paying for her panties would still be more understandable for me tbh, not saying i would do that of course.

Paying for her panties would still be more understandable for me tbh, not saying i would do that of course.
Yeah, def more understandable tho. I maybe would do it if she was hot enough :soy::panties: