Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill life of my brother vs my life

R

runtofthelitter

Recruit
★★★
i have a brother who is older than me by a couple of years. we went to the same middle school.

in 7th grade my brother dated this girl a year ahead of him in 8th grade. she never stopped thinking about him and now shes married to my brother with a kid (the child is his). when i went to visit him in college i noticed he had a lot of girls greeting him and being VERY friendly with him. im talking they would walk up to the table hes eating at.

now for my life. in middle school i was kicked, pushed, laughed at. people assumed i was retarded or autistic by looking at me. girls tried to trip me so i could fall while i was carrying my lunch. no one respected me, i would be called “buddy”. fast forward to college, before classes started i tried to rope and failed JFL. i couldn’t handle seeing everyone in my vicinity brutally life mog me.

must have been your personality

Brutal.

Being mogged by a brother must the biggest shit ever: the soon realization that you are your family's failure.

I have a half-brother who is older and mogs me in life experience

Brutal.

Being mogged by a brother must the biggest shit ever: the soon realization that you are your family's failure.
i dont care anymore
it hurts so bad but atleast somebody is continuing the bloodline

what's the physical difference between you two?

what's the physical difference between you two?
he's taller than me, leanmaxxed with zero exercise, bigger frame and kpopmaxxed

im short, skinnyfat, framelet and have to wear glasses with hair that always makes me look like i got shocked with electricity

he's taller than me, leanmaxxed with zero exercise, bigger frame and kpopmaxxed

im short, skinnyfat, framelet and have to wear glasses with hair that always makes me look like i got shocked with electricity
im sorry op. must be suifuel

im sorry op. must be suifuel
it is but i have grown complacent with it now
all those holidays he brought his wife over while i’ve never been hugged or held a girl’s hand
im just over it now

Now I wanna see your brother standing beside you in a picture

Same experience here. People who tell us it's our personalities can kill themselves.