Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Life of foids under Taliban

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
WhatsApp Image 2021 08 18 at 55740 PM

This was life of foids under Taliban back in 1996. Holy fucking shit. This is all i ever wanted to happen with foids. Taliban are the most based group in the modern era. The West should learn something from them rather than promoting degeneracy which has affected almost all the countries

man i love those taliban boys. those boys know good music!!!!! INCOMINGGGGG!

I guess the Afghan femcels are cheering because they made it an equal playing ground for all females

Okay, there is some serious shit like not being able to work etc. But who can seriously complain about not being able to show off your body, wear jewerly and stuff? It's typical worthless cunt chimp thing, glad it is all banned now.

Let’s all show up

Let’s all show up to afghanistan with matching head scarfs. Once we all go in, let’s yell “INCOMMINGGG”:lul:. Mullah Mohummed Omar will look at us point and say “Those boys know good music”. We will look back and say “Ayeee”. Once the show starts one us needs to walk up and say “Sorry Mullah Mohummed Omar, imma let you finish but Yandhi is the greatest unreleased album of all time!” Mullah Mohummed Omar will smile and say “I love those .is boys” while he turns on Future Sounds, Alien, BWIS!!! WestMomentEver :lul::lul::lul:

man i love those taliban boys. those boys know good music!!!!! INCOMINGGGGG!
Unfortunately music is also banned under taliban rule :feelskek:
I guess the Afghan femcels are cheering because they made it an equal playing ground for all females
Femcel= Chad not dating me
Okay, there is some serious shit like not being able to work etc. But who can seriously complain about not being able to show off your body, wear jewerly and stuff? It's typical worthless cunt chimp thing, glad it is all banned now.
Foid working is one of the major reasons of rising inceldom. What you talking about fellow cel but yeah this stuff is life fuel :feelsokman:

Foid working is one of the major reasons of rising inceldom. What you talking about fellow cel but yeah this stuff is life fuel
Well, that can be considered a severe violation of human rights at the very least. What certainly can't be said about banning whore clothes. Only whores and chads cry about shit like that.

Left wing parties on suicide watch now that radical islam turns out to be a threat to western society indeed :feelswhere:

Talibans are inklers!!!!! FBI stop them :feels::feels:

They are fighting back