Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life of an average curry is pathetic...

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
They do this even here in the US: only ever talk about how this kid got to x school and compare you to them, speak badly about those that fail high school and university as an example of what will if you don't obey and study, study, study, I know a currycel who sleeps 2-3 hrs because he's pushed to take so many college level AP classes in high school and even the hobbies in your youth are solely about studying: my mother made me study words for a spelling bee 3 hours a day for 2 years when I was 10 and when I arrived at the competition, there were curries having panic attacks while waiting for their name to be called and hear the word they had to spell.

My entire childhood was staying in my room, studying, and eating my mother's food, which led me to become so physically weak, socially inept, anxious, and morbidly fat (my BMI was in the 97th percentile at that time), I would get bullied every day at school by even this sperg white kid.

Here is the video; please play first before reading my post.

View: https://youtu.be/Lvas5Qh8p70

@ilieknothing
@ReconElement
@Lookscel
@highinhibition
@Blackpillapologist
@Transcended Trucel
@wereqryan
@BiryaniCel
@lonelycurry26
@cutthroat
@UglyIndian
@JayGoptri

Last edited:
What else you can do anyway as a curry? Asians and curries cling on to academic success and a job cos these are the only things that give them any social standing and security, you're too weak to survive the lower strata of society and too ugly to get a silver spoon fed lucky life like a Chad.

School system is 21st century slavery.

My whole childhood was my parents talking about how other kids were better than me

Same thing in my culture. The only reason my mom allowed me to play a musical instrument is because the credits went to my final score. After that stopped happening I stopped playing. No interests, no hobbies, just studyslaving all day at home staring at walls

Something I noticed is Christian curries seemed like normal people.

Other curries seem like they are from other planet where the rules and life must be very different and bad compared to here.

90% of "parents" (especially ethnic "parents") should be hanged.

Last edited:
I got a lot of this too. The pressure is immense. If parents are so dissatisfied by their children's performance in school and sports, they should've taken themselves out of the mating pool and gone with adoption or better yet, some kind of eugenics based surrogacy scheme. Parents need to understand that a child is only as good as collective effort of their mating choices.

They just don't get the blackpill. WASPs I know put no effort at all into life, did literally zero homework the entire school.. and ended up about the same as Curries.. because in both cases its just genetics that is how far they go.

Meanwhile I was beaten into doing cramschooling and studying all night from an early age by my dad and my teachers. :fuk::fuk: When I first went to university, I used to cope by looking down on those normie WASPs who'd socialize and have a lot of fun, thinking that I'd trump them with my academic performance, but those illusions shattered once I started to notice that they were all faring much better than me. There's education/cramschooling/all-nighter/energy drink for IQ and creativity. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Ya why we win is only WASPs who are naturals at something go into it. Its like music there is a tryhard who practices all the time and went to the right music schools and then there is someone who just has a talent for music.

And often that talented kid ends up enjoying it and doing it for fun because they are so good at it.

Its like your writing and thinking here.. you are doing it for fun, and that is the real way you learn and advance and have creativity.

Now compare to some kid who is learning about society through memorizing and forcing himself to study.

thank god my parents didnt forced me to become studycel :feelsmusic:
we are kinda welloff than your avg curry family

They do this even here in the US: only ever talk about how this kid got to x school and compare you to them, speak badly about those that fail high school and university as an example of what will if you don't obey and study, study, study, I know a currycel who sleeps 2-3 hrs because he's pushed to take so many college level AP classes in high school and even the hobbies in your youth are solely about studying: my mother made me study words for a spelling bee 3 hours a day for 2 years when I was 10 and when I arrived at the competition, there were curries having panic attacks while waiting for their name to be called and hear the word they had to spell.

My entire childhood was staying in my room, studying, and eating my mother's food, which led me to become so physically weak, socially inept, anxious, and morbidly fat (my BMI was in the 97th percentile at that time), I would get bullied every day at school by even this sperg white kid.

Here is the video; please play first before reading my post.

View: https://youtu.be/Lvas5Qh8p70

@ilieknothing
@ReconElement
@Lookscel
@highinhibition
@Blackpillapologist
@Transcended Trucel
@wereqryan
@BiryaniCel
@lonelycurry26
@cutthroat
@UglyIndian
@JayGoptri

Yes I know it all.

Most Indians are not intellectually developed. They think trivia and spelling bees = all kinds of things it doesn't equal.

Spelling bee panic attacks is the best example of this. If you asked them to write an abstract paper, or make an analogy based on their observations, most Indian-American students will produce the biggest load of horse dung and call it "good".

But today, it's not just curries, all "Advanced Placement" studentd are the opposite of what they are claimed to be by the educational system. Trust me on this, I know it both intuitively and in another way, through direct involvement. In fact the regular honors students (maybe even some of the ADHD labelled kids) are more intelligent and have more intellectual capacity than any one of the students designated "AP"

My whole childhood was my parents talking about how other kids were better than me
Brutal, my mom often compares me to other siblings and talks about their superiority, she doesn't realize that they are all NPC normiescum and i have no respect for these kinds of people

Last edited:
my mother made me study words for a spelling bee 3 hours a day for 2 years when I was 10 and when I arrived at the competition, there were curries having panic attacks while waiting for their name to be called and hear the word they had to spell
Holy shit:lul::lul::lul::lul:
What is with curries and spelling bees. Just memorise some obscure words you'll never use in real life like an autistic retard and you'll be swimming in pussy.:feelskek:
But ngl I've done my fair share of useless cramming emforced by mom:feelspuke: but nothing as bad as learning the spelling of NEGUS
Meanwhile I was beaten into doing cramschooling and studying all night from an early age by my dad and my teachers. :fuk::fuk: When I first went to university, I used to cope by looking down on those normie WASPs who'd socialize and have a lot of fun, thinking that I'd trump them with my academic performance, but those illusions shattered once I started to notice that they were all faring much better than me. There's education/cramschooling/all-nighter/energy drink for IQ and creativity. :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Question. How many years did you stay in the west?
thank god my parents didnt forced me to become studycel :feelsmusic:
we are kinda welloff than your avg curry family
Jfl brag

What else you can do anyway as a curry? Asians and curries cling on to academic success and a job cos these are the only things that give them any social standing and security, you're too weak to survive the lower strata of society and too ugly to get a silver spoon fed lucky life like a Chad.
Yes this is partially true. You have to be lucky + really innovative to get any sort of pleasure as a Western curry. You don't stand a chance unless you had the right upbringing mixed with the right amount of skeptisism and cynicism..AND the[UWSL] understanding you get which springs from your set of experiences (however insightful and realistic) pushes you further outside of the "survive and thrive" box. [/UWSL]

Indian curry born and raised in India, is a different story but...

In the West it's more complicated and very tough to navigate.

Same. :cryfeels:

A lot of them are now getting accepted into Ivies and selective private schools like NYU: how can I ever compare to them?

Jfl at still listening to this "just be happy" nigger. He wants to revolutionize school system. I want it gone. They need to stop teaching us useless shiy and get straight to business
Wait, you actually watched the whole video? :lul:

Wait, you actually watched the whole video? :lul:
Nigger, ive seen it reposted about 9 trillion times on facebook.
I used to like this guy until i became blackpilled and rewatched his you are not depressed and george floyd video