Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Life of a manlet clown

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/1e1pzx8/today_i_was_62_for_a_moment/

I’m the shortest guy at my job, so naturally I’ve gotta be “the funny guy.” Today, a few of us were talking in a group, and I saw a box nearby. I grabbed it and stood on it. A couple guys in the group are around 6’2” and I was able to look them in the eyes. It felt amazing. So empowering. Like my quality of life just sky rocketed from that increase in height. And then of course I had to literally step back down to reality and we all had a good laugh about it as I went back to being the short, funny guy, dying inside. Being a short man is brutal and unfair.

This is why you never jestermaxx, stop being a cuck.

All manlets are clowns and jesters

He should cut off the legs of these lanklets

No matter how you are born you are worthy of being treated with respect. Sadly humanity has lost this lesson
Yes they have lost their way which is why biological instincts are evil, we have to rise above everything

All manlets are clowns and jesters
You have that impression because you assign us a forced role. If the manlet is funny or smiling: he is a clown. If the manlet has character: inferiority complex, Napoleon. If you buy a big car: you are compensating, etc.

Yes they have lost their way which is why biological instincts are evil, we have to rise above everything
Biological instincts is man made excuse to get away with everything and see it as normal. Human nature must be ERadicated