Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Life of a gymcel [TeenageLovePill]

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
81935C2E AD88 4E14 8E31 F41A581C85AC

Over for framelets

Pure cope all the way through

I am so close to the point of no return.

Disregard females, acquire protein.

This is cringe because it implies women are capable of love at any point during their lives. Pure fantasy. It also implies that having sex with a woman is the value of a man's worth, and that a man should try and have sex instead of stockpiling resources for the Beta Revolution (Betrev).

This is cringe because it implies women are capable of love at any point during their lives. Pure fantasy. It also implies that having sex with a woman is the value of a man's worth, and that a man should try and have sex instead of stockpiling resources for the Beta Revolution (Betrev).
Based

I'd love to become a bloatlord, but I feel like utilizing the shotgun under my bed when every single person that steps into the gym mogs me

it's not about teenage love it's about losing your virginity while you are in school

Most of my classmates back in school were ethnics. None of us ever got laid (well it's been years ago so I don't know about most of them tbh) but one of them is having some arranged marriage this year.

Don't look at her, foids are temporary, acquiring mass is FOREVER.

Teen love is the peak of human experience.

Having sex is your main purpose as a man. Stop this redpill coping, please