Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over """Life""" of a gigatruecel

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
JFL! Get on my level! I never had a job. I live with chronic physical and mental illness. I can't make my own meals. I'm totally dependent on my dad. My WHOLE family is bedridden and one step short of dying. I'm highly suicidal and can't function on my own.
Oh and did I mention that I'm a low T weakass skinnyfat curry pajeet manlet dicklet?

How is your whole family bedridden?

You went to university tho.

How is your whole family bedridden?
My parents had me late in their life (mid to late 30s) so they're both quite old now. Mom is like me: chronic illnesses and very physically weak. She's LDARing to death right before my eyes. She can't move on her own and needs 24/7 caregiving. Dad is weakening and can't take much stress as he used to because of age. He's 72 and has a pacemaker.

My parents had me late in their life (mid to late 30s) so they're both quite old now. Mom is like me: chronic illnesses and very physically weak. She's LDARing to death right before my eyes. She can't move on her own and needs 24/7 caregiving. Dad is weakening and can't take much stress as he used to because of age. He's 72 and has a pacemaker.
What about the rest of your family?

The most brutal thing about your life is that you are curry

Doesn't matter because I didn't do anything with my degree.
At least you can tell people you studidd at university.

The most brutal thing about your life is that you are curry
Most brutal thing is that I'm physically weak. Curries are physically weak, but even among curries, I am much weaker than the average person which is absolutely suifuel. I inherited all my weakness from my mother. She should NEVER have been allowed to reproduce.

Do you have any siblings?

People who have children beyond age 30 or so are scum of the earth.

The life of a giga trucel ain't easy

How old are you?

People who have children beyond age 30 or so are scum of the earth.
agreed. I have similar issue to OP but due to government help, my parents can survive. Either way if government refuses to help some day, I will send em back to curryland and pay some cheap maid to take care of em. I ain't spending big bucks to keep care of subhuman trash parents

agreed. I have similar issue to OP but due to government help, my parents can survive. Either way if government refuses to help some day, I will send em back to curryland and pay some cheap maid to take care of em. I ain't spending big bucks to keep care of subhuman trash parents
HIgh IQ