Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Life of a chad is WAY HARDER than inceldom

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
You guys seriously dont know what you're talking about life of a chad is so hard. I cant handle the depression every time a new girl comes to my house. Every day i have to listen to the agonizing pain of a girl moaning in pleasure under me it's so hard i'm considering going ER. But the worst part is how hard it is to hear from your parents that they are proud of you i cry every time. So in short you incels have it lucky life of a chad is the hardest life ever.

(this is all sarcasm)

Dealing with all those girls, mixing up names, which party to go to. Sounds like hell.

Dealing with all those girls, mixing up names, which party to go to. Sounds like hell.
i know man and i also have to deal with all the friends i have it's hell on earth

i'm phoning a mod to ban this evident chad here
Download 1

Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell did kill themselves

adding in (this is sarcasm)

kek rip brainletcels

wtffff mods get this chad out of my board!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

A Chad going ER would be an interesting sight to see.

You know what sucks? Having a brother that is a chad and asister that is a stacy. I dont know what to do...

:feelsrope:

You know what sucks? Having a brother that is a chad and asister that is a stacy. I dont know what to do...

:feelsrope:
in all seriousness i know how you feel i have a lot of chads in my family including my father

I think their life is an abject hell.
Just imagine it, having such a lack of self-awareness that you legitimately believe that "Be yourself" is good, heartfelt advice.
Truly, they live in a bleak abyss.