Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Life of a betabuxx

subhuman tier music

Had I not ended up an incel, had I not become blackpilled by life in general, if I were 20 years younger, then I'd gladly have Betabuxed a foid. I didn't know any better. It seemed like a good thing. And maybe it would have been if that was the best I could have hoped for (if I were a normie).

Now, it seems like a total waste. Well, technically it's not even an option, but if it were, I couldn't be bothered. I've experienced too much, learned too much. But for normies who don't have to go through a life of being the outcast, Betabuxxing must seem like the natural order of things.

I wish I lived in an alternate reality where I was that guy blissfully unaware of foid behavior. I'd still have a foid in some capacity and wouldn't have had all the other problems I've had. So, I'm saying it's actually better to be a betabuxx normie that a truecel.

You know, on closer inspection, that may be his daughter. He's buying her a bunch of shit, she's already out there getting fucked by God-knows-who. I guess there are some blessings for having avoided this life.

Disgusting normies.