Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life mogged by a kid

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

I don't know if anyone know this video,this comedian mention about how he caught his son (kid) sending dick pics and receiving pics from foids of his age.

It is so brutal isnt it ? remember what were you doing when you was a kid ? I bet this kid already have fucked multiple JBs.

Just end my life already.

I think it's worse when I see teenagers showing affection and kissing in public, that shit is still ropefuel for me even now. At least with this guy's son I don't have to see it, and I can cope with the possibility of him being a kissless virgin like me, even if he won't remain that way for much longer.

remember what were you doing when you was a kid ?
I've done mostly the same shit since I was 15, the only difference is that now I've given up on doing anything more than LDARing.

Suicidefuel

Lmao i realized it too good catch tbh. :feelshaha: seems like i born to get life mogged
I think it's worse when I see teenagers showing affection and kissing in public, that shit is still ropefuel for me even now. At least with this guy's son I don't have to see it, and I can cope with the possibility of him being a kissless virgin like me, even if he won't remain that way for much longer.

I've done mostly the same shit since I was 15, the only difference is that now I've given up on doing anything more than LDARing.
Yes you right there but even knowing it is pure suifuel

I think it's worse when I see teenagers showing affection and kissing in public, that shit is still ropefuel for me even now.
I saw two kids (probably 13-15 years old) making out in public yesterday, I was literally contemplating to walk right through the middle, I hate that shit.

I saw two kids (probably 13-15 years old) making out in public yesterday, I was literally contemplating to walk right through the middle, I hate that shit.
Fucking hell bro. where are their fucking parents tbh

I've been doing the same thing throughout my whole life, it's fucking boring but there's nothing to do in my city when you're fucking ugly and have no friends

Public affection should be outlawed tbqh

Fucking hell bro. where are their fucking parents tbh
I know, I actually know the parents of the kids that were making out there fucking junkies

I know, I actually know the parents of the kids that were making out there fucking junkies
I don't know where you live in but isnt it illegal to making out in public there?

I don't know where you live in but isnt it illegal to making out in public there?
I'm not sure but I think it's legal (I live in switzerland)

average 10 year old foid lifemogs me and entire forum to oblivion tbh, lifemog pill is brutal to think about

average 10 year old foid lifemogs me and entire forum to oblivion tbh, lifemog pill is brutal to think about
A chad born chad,you wont become chad. you born this way..

Mandatory agepill:
Kids born in the year 2010 are 9 years old, probably have had a girlfriend.
Kids born in the year 2005 are 14 years old. There is someone who is born in 2005 on this forum. 80% of 14 year old girls have lost their virginity I'd say.

It has never even begun at this point in time in history for any of us.

Mandatory agepill:
Kids born in the year 2005 are 14 years old. There is someone who is born in 2005 on this forum. 80% of 14 year old girls have lost their virginity I'd say.
And in the other hand,me. virgin as fuck.

My coworker sometimes shares pics from his daughter's FB. I think she's 15 or so and in some of these pics she's with her boyfriend kissing (her classmate apparently). Her mom and dad seem to be very much okay with this - I guess they like their daughter to do it at home with a kid they know, not with some random dude in a back seat of his Civic. They are not junkies at all, I guess they are just realistic about their daughter lol.

Come on now :feelsseriously: maybe 10% but not 80%!
As a 16 year old, I can assure you that more than 10% easily. There are literally dating apps for 12-16 year olds and girls are wearing make up n shit dressing like a slag when they're fucking 11!! E FUCKING LEVEN!
Hypergamy is rife in secondary school, in the UK at least. More than 80% in my year (15-16 year olds), and that's just the ones I'm aware of. Trust me man, it's not going well...

As a 16 year old, I can assure you that more than 10% easily. There are literally dating apps for 12-16 year olds and girls are wearing make up n shit dressing like a slag when they're fucking 11!! E FUCKING LEVEN!
Hypergamy is rife in secondary school, in the UK at least. More than 80% in my year (15-16 year olds), and that's just the ones I'm aware of. Trust me man, it's not going well...
Jesus bro :blackpill::feelsrope:

When I was 15, I was playing Metal Gear Solid 3, making weapons in my shed, going out in the Jehovah's Witness ministry work, and foids seemed as though they lived in a different dimension. Hanging out, or even just communicating with girls was "something that other people did" and was beyond my comprehension. I was a bona fide loser, but it hadn't quite hit me yet at that time.

When I was 15, I was playing Metal Gear Solid 3, making weapons in my shed, going out in the Jehovah's Witness ministry work, and foids seemed as though they lived in a different dimension. Hanging out, or even just communicating with girls was "something that other people did" and was beyond my comprehension. I was a bona fide loser, but it hadn't quite hit me yet at that time.
You can understand he will be a chad even when he is a kid.

When I walk on the street and see a bunch of 16-year.olds it pains me to realise they have already had more sex than I will probably ever have.

Lifefuel tbh if it's my own son. At least I brought a slayer to this world, not another incel

Lifefuel tbh if it's my own son. At least I brought a slayer to this world, not another incel
Tfw you'll never find a foid to make kids

Video is pure suifuel. Didnt watch it btw but i can tell...mogged by kids

Mandatory agepill:
kids born in 2001 are having interracial bukkake gangbangs :woke: kids younger than that probably do as well, but it's illegal to record it :reeeeee:

kids born in 2001 are having interracial bukkake gangbangs :woke: kids younger than that probably do as well, but it's illegal to record it :reeeeee:
New generation kids are fucking chads.

Fucking hate comedians like that guy.

Reminder that teens half your age are having fun and fucking foids while you rotted alone in your room and got bullied