Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Life mogged at work

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Today I discovered a incel at work who I have never seen before, which isn’t that strange because I don’t have much interaction with people outside my department. I guess I should call him “incel” since he’s technically not because the brief time I was around him he said “my kids this...my kids that” like holy fuck dude you actually mated! Have no idea what his wife looks like though.

im thinking he is either older or rich
i know an "incel"-tier guy (just going by looks obviously. i dont know shit about him) at work as well. i dont work with him. i used to work with his wife. pathetic gold digger slut. she was a young 20s. hated work. always did shit. always best friends with management so she could do whatever she wanted. would try and get all the guys fired. he was mid 30s. ugly motherfucker. but he was making 6/7k a month. within the year she got pregnant (miscarried) and within 2 years produced a child and quit her job to be a stay at home mom. i worked next to her for about two years. those two years were difficult. she was such a slutty gossip.

does he mention his wife, or did he get cucked and divorce raped?

So, your co-worker is just a regular betabux, isn't it?

I've witnessed this a few times.
What's almost always the case is they lucked out and nabbed a highschool gf and impregnated/married her quick. In highschool they can play the easy game since the sexes are more evenly matched, the girls are less experienced, and ugly goobers can sometimes gather a decent amount of status.

Unfortunately they almost always divorce a few years down the road once the girl realizes she's missing out on the Chad carousel that her friends are all riding on. Then the man becomes a betabucks sucker and their offspring becomes the new generation of incel. The cosmic ballet goes on.

I guess some guys just get lucky every once in awhile, like winning big on a lotto ticket. He probably met her 10 years ago before dating apps took off
im thinking he is either older or rich
i know an "incel"-tier guy (just going by looks obviously. i dont know shit about him) at work as well. i dont work with him. i used to work with his wife. pathetic gold digger slut. she was a young 20s. hated work. always did shit. always best friends with management so she could do whatever she wanted. would try and get all the guys fired. he was mid 30s. ugly motherfucker. but he was making 6/7k a month. within the year she got pregnant (miscarried) and within 2 years produced a child and quit her job to be a stay at home mom. i worked next to her for about two years. those two years were difficult. she was such a slutty gossip.

Was she attractive?