Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Life might be an "unbeatable game/challenge" where the goal is to realize it and win by QUITTING it

Figthcel

Figthcel

Fap To Fighter Jets to free yourself
★★★★★
Have you ever thought that if LIFE is a game / challenge / simulation, then it is so OVERLY difficult and nonsensical (no matter how hard you try, your life is terrible), so the only correct solution is to break the rules and quit playing?

Seriously, I have being fighting hard for my success for about 20 years, and my situation is actually getting WORSE. It makes no sense.

The more I learn, the more I try, the bigger and harder the obstacles get. It really makes no sense.

It feels like a game - if you advance further in it, it only gets harder.

I had to fight hard through school (several schools...), hard time getting a job, hard time working, hard time with relationships... and now I am actually getting seriously ill.

I am wondering where this is not a test of strength, but a test of stupidity, where a smart person just calls it quits.

Obviously, I am not quitting without a fight, but trying to achieve happines at life might simply be a bluepilled LIE.

Yes I think about this all the time

Depends on what the "goal" of life is.

Yeah but some people are born on Creative mode WITH cheats enabled.

Yeah and maybe taking out some NPC's too while you quit in style.

Depends on what the "goal" of life is.

Happiness.

Yeah but some people are born on Creative mode WITH cheats enabled.

Yes, BUT 1) theyre hardly happy anyway, a lot of foids are on antidepressants and keep complaining, even though they "have everything".

2) they might be just NPCs. Theyre not really "players" in this simulation, theyre sort of NPCs that we try to relate to.

Yeah and maybe taking out some NPC's too while you quit in style.

Well if it is a game, it surely is good at inciting HATE towards them.

Except in the game you at least get SOME rewards for you accomplishments, i know how you feel.

so the only correct solution is to break the rules and quit playing?

What you're saying makes no sense, you are just phrasing your actions to sound "rebellious" but giving up and breaking the rules aren't he same thing

Breaking the rules is committing crimes, doing things that are "immoral", if you quit playing the game then you aren't breaking the rules, because the rules never stated that you "must play", everyone has always been free to kill themselves

Don't try to conceptualize what you want to do as "something cooler" so you can feel better about the choice lol, that's just coping

What you're saying makes no sense, you are just phrasing your actions to sound "rebellious" but giving up and breaking the rules aren't he same thing

Breaking the rules is committing crimes, doing things that are "immoral", if you quit playing the game then you aren't breaking the rules, because the rules never stated that you "must play", everyone has always been free to kill themselves

Don't try to conceptualize what you want to do as "something cooler" so you can feel better about the choice lol, that's just coping

Iam not hiding the fact that thinking about this is coping. It is simply the mind trying to find SOME sense and SOME satisfaction.

Obviously when a person kills themselves or commits a crime, they do it, since the idea makes them happier.

Obviously when a person kills themselves or commits a crime, they do it, since the idea makes them happier.

Yes but only one of them is breaking the rules, the other is simple quitting the game, if quitting the game is breaking the rules, then whenever you exit a computer game it can be considered hacking lol

Have you ever thought that if LIFE is a game / challenge / simulation, then it is so OVERLY difficult and nonsensical (no matter how hard you try, your life is terrible), so the only correct solution is to break the rules and quit playing?

Seriously, I have being fighting hard for my success for about 20 years, and my situation is actually getting WORSE. It makes no sense.

The more I learn, the more I try, the bigger and harder the obstacles get. It really makes no sense.

I had to fight hard through school (several schools...), hard time getting a job, hard time working, hard time with relationships... and now I am actually getting seriously ill.

I am wondering where this is not a test of strength, but a test of stupidity, where a smart person just calls it quits.

Obviously, I am not quitting without a fight, but trying to achieve happines at life might simply be a bluepilled LIE.
The goal is to injure yourself enough so you are handicapped and hopefully given a life disability payment. Then you'll be dumb enough to enjoy cheap and basic copes and not have to wageslave. Of course, injuring yourself exactly the right amount and getting it seen as not your fault is difficult and risky, more so than suicide.
I don't advocate for it. I'm not disabled enough to get disability (maby) but I am enough so that copes work on me decently. Sucks to be normal and incel honestly.

life is linear.

our lives are books, except every single book concludes the same regardless of the story.

To win at life all you need to do is be a chad.