Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill life just seems to get worse and worse

L

loser550

Officer
★★★
nothing gets better at all everytime i try to change myself i end up hitting rock bottom ten times worse. we truly are cursed species. i remember being the quiet kid in school and getting bullied so badly that i had to switch to online school and i graduated with a 1.7gpa jfl

peaky blinders GIF

nothing gets better at all everytime i try to change myself i end up hitting rock bottom ten times worse.
Relatable, I've tried to self improooove myself so many times but I've ended up feeling worse than I ever have.

brutal reality-blackpill

Like everything
Life too goes bad n rots away n finds peace in nothingness

nothing gets better at all everytime i try to change myself i end up hitting rock bottom ten times worse. we truly are cursed species. i remember being the quiet kid in school and getting bullied so badly that i had to switch to online school and i graduated with a 1.7gpa jfl
Real shit

You guys are my digital family
Same. Although eventually all glee will fade, the light that this site once guided us with will dim. Suicide is the only way out. Our haven is being destroyed. our site , once fruitful and full of life is now rotting and dying. Savour every drop of pleasure because it will eventually run dry.

Same. Although eventually all glee will fade, the light that this site once guided us with will dim. Suicide is the only way out. Our haven is being destroyed. our site , once fruitful and full of life is now rotting and dying. Savour every drop of pleasure because it will eventually run dry.
you have very good poetic lines

This forum us dying?

NO PLEASE NO I JUST FOUND IT, THIS IS LITERALLY THE ONLY PLACE I FIND HAPPINESS

I’m in the uk and that means I’ll probably get in irl trouble for venting here
uk is a shithole i dont think u can get into trouble there are worse people out there online

uk is a shithole i dont think u can get into trouble there are worse people out there online
Trust me you can . It’s only getting stricter. I wish I could hide away here but that’s impossible. The only “escapism” is an escape from life .

Trust me you can . It’s only getting stricter. I wish I could hide away here but that’s impossible. The only “escapism” is an escape from life .
yeah tbh anyone can get into trouble espically us incels

dam brutal are they staiking u
They just come round my house every few months and my mother (who I still live with) is a fucking retard so she not only lets them in but fedfucks me by painting me out to be the devil incarceration.

They just come round my house every few months and my mother (who I still live with) is a fucking retard so she not only lets them in but fedfucks me by painting me out to be the devil incarceration.
brutal the fed shoUId be focusing on thier jobs and tackling cybercrime

brutal the fed shoUId be focusing on thier jobs and tackling cybercrime
I’m gonna be fed fucked for the rest of my life because my mother thought it was a good idea to call the police and claim I had a gun (which I obviously didn’t)

I’m gonna be fed fucked for the rest of my life because my mother thought it was a good idea to call the police and claim I had a gun (which I obviously didn’t)
can u get away from ur narcisstic mother

can u get away from ur narcisstic mother
Hopefully I’ll get a job soon enough and move into a council house .

Unfortunately I’m giga autistic and 73 IQ so shit is gonna be hard

Hopefully I’ll get a job soon enough and move into a council house .

Unfortunately I’m giga autistic and 73 IQ so shit is gonna be hard
yeah thats brutal i am a low iq too