Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life isn’t worth living if you’re a subhuman

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
After I came to the realisation that I’ve missed out on so many vital experiences that the average people didn’t, I’ve decided to give up on everything and ldar (or work a little bit) until I finally make the decision to rope.

It’s tough to keep going when you see how easy others have it after leaving your basement.

After I came to the realisation that I’ve missed out on so many vital experiences that the average people didn’t, I’ve decided to give up on everything and ldar (or work a little bit) until I finally make the decision to rope.

It’s tough to keep going when you see how easy others have it after leaving your basement.
Sad Adventure Time GIF

You mean chads? average normies get sex only with drunk foids

thats real, being non NT is worse tho women detect it so fast that you can't even hide it
Your neurotypicality doesn’t matter if you’ve got the looks because I’ve seen foids making the first move on shy pretty boys.

Your neurotypicality doesn’t matter if you’ve got the looks because I’ve seen foids making the first move on shy pretty boys.
OvER for me then

I'm only living so I can play Final Fantasy 16, Shin Megami Tensei 4, and Street Fighter 5.

Once those are off my check list, I will be going to Hell.

I'm only living so I can play Final Fantasy 16, Shin Megami Tensei 4, and Street Fighter 5.

Once those are off my check list, I will be going to Hell.
If it works for you, then good

There’s no escape from this shit and lost time is never found again.
hopefully life isn't forever + i can shorten it using roids and getting huge while coping